Anyone using Tickmill (Armada) to trade?

it is only for muslims. special threatment always for those who cry for it.

you might join in Demo account ;)) no matter how much you lose, you wont lose any real money. and with Tickmill, you even can earn money through demo contest weekly.

:)) there’re many special campaign for every trader, you know that, for example, at Tickmill they have many campaigns you migh freely join in: Gold rush, Welcome account, demo contest, trader of the month…
but as I know, people often ignore what they might take advantage from.

Thank you for your enthysiastic comments about our competition! Register for the next lap, practice your skills and trade yoursef to the top of next week’s leader board :slight_smile:

In the other news, due to the upcoming referendum in the UK, we expect abnormal volatility on the market and will be making changes to the leverage and margin requirements for certain instruments.

We will lower the leverage for the whole referendum week. This change will affect both existing and new orders.

Starting from market open on June 20 until market close on June 24, our standard leverage rates will be reduced as follows:

[B]all GBP pairs - from 1:500 to 1:25[/B] (4% margin requirement)
[B]all EUR pairs - from 1:500 to 1:100[/B] (1% margin requirement)
[B]UK100 index - from 1:100 to 1:20[/B] (5% margin requirement)
Accounts that do not have a standard leverage setting will have their leverage changed by the same proportion as indicated above.

Depending on the market conditions, we may enforce close-only regime for certain currency pairs or indices. Large accounts that accumulate substantial market exposure may see their account leverage lowered further, subject to prior warning.

Please also consider that Bid/Ask spreads will most likely be considerably wider during market volatility, which could affect even hedged positions.

Because of this change, you may need to close trades or add funds to your account or risk a possible margin closeout if you currently have an open GBP, EUR or UK100 positions with higher levels of leverage and do not have enough funds in your account to cover the increased margin requirements. We strongly advise you to perform the necessary funding actions well in advance, in order to ensure your account will be well funded before the leverage is lowered.

[B]The affected pairs will return to prior leverage levels after the market close on June 24, 2016.[/B]

I was supposed to closed all my orders and exit the market this week, but I see the fees-free campaign Tickmill offer, sound attractive. when I use ECN pro account and have to pay for every order I take, this’s great offer.

i was also looking for a broker to start working with and will like to know if Tickmill is a good broker i can work with.

finally, i have completed 5 standard lot traded. I did make a deposit of usd 100 for another live account.
I have email to the support, hope can do internal transfer. cheer

congrast, you might even withdraw that money, right? and how about the execution? does it good as they say?

ah,they still need to call me to verify. I missed that call (4 times). anyway,will update here once i have the succeed

finally able to post link.
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/vps-test-2/1630874
this is the welcome bonus account. i am trying to move the funds to my other live account.

cant access your link, but it seems like support service in Tickmill work well
did they contact you again? and how long it takes to transfer that money to live account?

the link is still there, but the funds has been transferred to my other account. it was done within the day after i verify with them on the phone.

Heard about attractive spreads and commission in Tickmill, but since they have only FSA (seychelles) licence, I have a doubt on their juridical aspect. Could you guys share your experience about this broker.

I agree that I dont like their licence either, in the past offshore licence had bad reputation.
but I have to say that the spread and commission of Tickmill are very attractive.
I use ECN account and the spreads often go around 0,3 pips.
and less slippage than my previous brokers

i have just withdrew usd 3++ from my other account. so basically,i have zero risk with tickmill. and they transfer skrill almost immediately. Error | Myfxbook
if you are uncertain, keep it low.

visit Tickmill’s website and found out that the result of Trader of the month contest in June has been released.
I dont know if that guy is in babypip forum or not, but he did a great job.

I’m intested in this welcome account, I opened one, but the trade doesnt good as I expected. could you share with us your strategy. yan7181 ? since $30 is a small amount, I have to use high leverage, it’s risky at the same time.

Their spreads look quite attractive. Do they accept US clients?

why did you switch? what aren’t you satisfied about?

Did you guys join in the gold rush campaign, the result has been released, if one of the winners here, please share your experience!