Anyone using Tickmill (Armada) to trade?

I’m intested in this welcome account, I opened one, but the trade doesnt good as I expected. could you share with us your strategy. yan7181 ? since $30 is a small amount, I have to use high leverage, it’s risky at the same time.

Their spreads look quite attractive. Do they accept US clients?

why did you switch? what aren’t you satisfied about?

Did you guys join in the gold rush campaign, the result has been released, if one of the winners here, please share your experience!

I asked their customer support, but unfortunately, they don’t accept US citizens.

Tickmill.com is owned and operated by Tickmill Ltd, Seychelles. Clients must be at least 18 years old to use the services of Tickmill Ltd.”

Holiday in the Seychelles, yes.

Trust their regulatory body, no.

sorry, not so active in this forum, i was using scalping EA and set very high risk with the welcome bonus account. Take note their welcome bonus maximum withdrawing is usd 100 excluding the welcome bonus.
So it means that if your welcome bonus account reached 150 usd, you also can only get usd 100 in the end.

Wait wait wait. So you’re saying that the welcome bonus isn’t the Seychelles broker giving us all free money?

Why did you say that? I mean, yes, they have offshore licence but it doesnt mean that they are not a reliable broker. The true is their trading volume in June reached the number of $49.1 billion (USD)
I think many traders now are puting their faith at Tickmill

you are misunderstand! welcome account gives us 30$ for free and when you make the profit of minimum 30$ or maximum 100$, you might withdraw that money or transfer it to normal account.
so if you earn $150, you can only get $100.
each broker has their own terms and conditions, it’s a campaign to motivate clients.
if they let you withdraw all money you make, where will they get money from?

Thanks for the heads up.

I tried demo at Tickmill in the first place, then go with demo contest and now i’m trying to make profit from welcome account. since $30 is a small amount I have to be careful with using high leverage, for now I’ve earned enough to withdraw, but have to meet their important requirement: trade at least 5 lots!

They’ve obtained FCA license recently which discussion is going here 301 Moved Permanently

Top mover of the week - USD/JPY
The greenback keeps gaining momentum against the safe-haven yen on growing expectations of rises in US interest rates and inflation in December. The US Dollar has gained more than 2% against the Yen on the week, with the pair heading for its third consecutive week of strong gains.
Trade USD/JPY with Tickmill’s unmatched trading conditions: https://goo.gl/1BrHsG

The entire Tickmill team would like to wish you and your families Happy Easter.

In the upcoming Easter holidays on Friday, 14th April, and Monday, 17th April, Tickmill’s trading schedule will be changed, as some markets around the world will be closed.
Please view the trading hour adjustments:https://goo.gl/CY0pYL

French Election 2017 - New President, New Opportunities to Tap Into:
[ul]
[li]Trade on volatility expected across EUR currency pairs and European stock indices
[/li][li]Enjoy fast and reliable order execution with no requotes
[/li][li]Benefit from 0 commission fees on stock index CFDs and some of the lowest spreads in the forex market.
[/li][/ul]
Trade the French Election: https://goo.gl/Na43oY

Thank you for your trust and dedication that highlighted Tickmill as a globally preferred broker and helped us achieve outstanding results in 2016. We are pleased to report that our trading volume exceeded projections by 143 billion, while our net profit surpassed last year’s figure by 118%.
Read more about Tickmill’s exceptional trading metrics: https://goo.gl/F0Vz0O

Do you offer raw spreads+commission or its not raw spreads? Looking to combine my Hotforex zero spread account which offer same trading costs scheme to run my EA on lower volumes with two brokers.

Ok so the issue resolved, had a pleasing chat with your support. But make sure you entertain requests there since its quite busy forum and sometimes answers provided there may be much more helpful.

Are you still trading with them? I need to know if BTC scalping is profitable with them, spreads look fine but at execution they can be higher. Looking for feedback before making live tests…