UK Spreadbetting broker reccomendations please

Hi,

I’ve been researching forex trading for the past 5 months and although I’m not ready for a live account I would love some reccomendations for when I switch from demo.

I’ve been using an IG Index demo account for the last 5 weeks and so far so good and have made a good profit from betting £1/pt. My strategy involves trading candlestick price action and I trade the 4hour/1 day chart with in the main a 20pip stop loss.

My initial deposit will be around £500, maybe more depending on my financial situation when I decide to switch to lIve.

I’ve done some research into IG and a few other brokers (finspreads, cmc) and the general view is more negative than positive. Stories of stop hunting and not being an acurate representation of the exchange rate. Also of issues with withdrawals.

I know people are more inclined to write a negative review than a positive one and that sites can be paid to promote brokers so I’m not quite what to believe and where to even start.

I looking for reccomendations from those that are or have been in my situation and any advice.

Thanks in advance.

Noahkins