Which broker should i use

After 48 hours of searching for the right broker, i was able to make a list of the “not so bad” ones in the market. i would like to know what you guys think of each before i put my cash online.

Finpro Trading

Oanda

Fxdd

4runnerforex

Hyforex

exness

armada

forexmetal

Dukascopy.

I need your rating and suggestions on the above brokers.
Thanks

Hi Aisolae…
first of all… i wanna say HI… :slight_smile:
you confuse about which broker are better ?
may i ask you where are you come from ?
probably i can introduce to you better broker… :slight_smile:

nice to reply this mssg for you…

[QUOTE=aisolae;684601]After 48 hours of searching for the right broker, i was able to make a list of the “not so bad” ones in the market. i would like to know what you guys think of each before i put my cash online.

Fiorst advice : Whoever is the broker you want to work whit, try it first on demo, and ask questions to see how fast and reliable is their customer’s support.

I can tell about the three I tried :

FXDD Execution was ok, but spreads were too big for me at the time I was using them, and there were not that many pairs to trade.
OANDA: I tried them on demo out of curiosity, but their demo platform was not MT4 (again, at the time I tried it), so I did not went live ; it had a strange habit to aggregate when you were adding to a trade and as a result you got only one trade with a new price level. Never managed to get use to that one, but I guess someone else may actually like it. Otherwise it was ok.
ARMADA (Tickmilll) : This is the one I am trying now, and I like it. Very low spreads, good execution, and and no full account protection during the CHF crisis (which is why I am testing it).

I am in china. I know of dukascopy in china but not sure of their services, I read lots of complaints about them

Thanks for your reply. The thing is you can’t try 10 brokers demo so basically I need top 3 before continuing. Thanks once again.

depends what type you need, leverage ? bonus? deposit ?

Those brokers you mention i heard some are quite good but i can only say much on the broker i trade with which is profiforex. I enjoy tight spread with good Mt4 trading platform. Unlike my previous broker there are no hidden charges.

I also enjoy trading with them . They have good customer care services that attend to you anytime which is good for newbies with little experience and knowledge. And also withdrawal and deposit system problem free.

based on your list you have plenty potential broker to choose. but to be honest brokers choice also depend on traders trading strategies.
for example never trade with exness at friday, they shrink the leverage on those day. dont have solid experience with other, but I currently with Tickmill ( formerly armada), you should knew these brokers are getting it reputation among asian traders, firstly they offer Skrill online payment, low transaction cost (some brokers seem had lower spread, but not with their transaction cost), fast entry even during news, and these kind of feature make their trading condition are well-known broker among scalper.