Hiwayfx

I was trading with a lot of brokers, and recently moved to HiWayFx. Amazing service Amazing bonus Unbeatable spreads, as low as 0 pips No Dealing Desk (NDD) execution model. No re-quotes from dealers, no dealer intervention & no execution delays Trading during news allowed Scalping allowed Personalized technical and customer service support Start trading with a minimum deposit of only $20 It is very important for to trade with fast order’s execution, I had opened Standard NDD Account And I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of order’s execution. I trade with this broker within few weeks. I like everything, so far. I feel comfort and confidence with HiWayFx, this company always ready to help you in different situation (closing of the order, bonus conditons or just fast withdrawal). I don’t have any problems with trading, even on news.

That right ?
i dont think so!

why? What’s wrong with it? I’m considering to open an account with them. Making my littler research now.

i know HiWayFx for its different technical analysis and real time data speculation. Apart from that, they have fast withdrawal and zero deposit commission

And don’t forget about their live chat support, always answering our ‘?’ and it provides in many language (including Indonesian support)

And so, I got myself satisfied with this broker because their execution time for each of my order (20ms or even faster). And just like what samsu has said, their 24/5 support are always ready to answer our problems…