Brokers - Which Do You Use?

There is number of brokers available growing day to day, choosing a best broker can be difficult, Which broker do you trade with & why??

Choosing a broker that is difficult because there are lots of them. I trade with profiforex because of their tight spread, good trading condition and they are reliable.

I’ve got a standard account with this broker as well. Very fast execution.

use gainsy due to theit really slim spreads, fast execution and NO any problems with withdraw\depo. Before I used couple of brokers, but each of them has some silly restrictions and rules. Trader needs freedom and comfort

I use Tickmill together with Hotforex, experimenting with News Straddles recently. Both shows good execution and near to 0 pip slippage though I try small amounts only. Seems both properly regulated and segregates our money.
This are my current requirements for a potential candidates (brokers I mean)

I have a account with Forex Metal broker for more that a year and can say that the guys keep all their promises without any cheating. Also like the promo system they offer.

I trade hotforex, its a good broker and works fine for me. nothing major and no crazy trading, just the basic of all basics one pip at a time…

Today i open account with capital one. I searching google and i found something interesting. Capital One Forex Ltd. provides to every new registered client, $100 only on a No Deposit Bonus as bonus amount. Just try my lucky as Stop out level is 80% and Available trading volumes for the mini account are 0.01 – 0.10 lots. can i make 100$ from them ?i hope.

I am personally using Interactive Brokers but would also recommend FXCM.

Oanda. Because they have insane liquidity, low costs, complete flexibility in position sizes, no requotes, and was unfazed when the Franc went nuts.

Your liquidity doesnt really matter when you are a market maker which is also the reason they were unfazed during the SNB move.

Should make a poll for everyone to vote, then we can know which is most popular broker

I would avoid FXDD like the plague. Their charts sometimes freeze up and trade execution can be very slow. e.g. over 5 - 10 seconds after you’ve clicked. Their spreads are also insanely large on pairs that are not usually thought of as exotic.

Thumbs down for FXDD.

Want to live my opinion about my boker. As for me a reliable broker is that one, which operates quickly, provides exact analytics and use the modern trading platform. As I am from Ukraine I have choosen ForexUA broker (forexua.com). And there is no doubt that your broker should make a quickly withdraw (Yeah, It’s a main criteria for me :slight_smile: ). All my expectations were satisfied with ForexUA. I am glad to work with experts.

i trade with ironfx. They are reliable. They help me with anything I want. If i want help I go to their website and speak with their live chat. any time it is they are always there. I can also go to my local office for help here in Johannesburg. very nice new office. I was so happy when I hear they open this office. their spreads are very good when you compar to other companys. I withdraw and deposit with no problem. I like them.

I agree with Emanuel. I am a new trader. Only been trading for 1 month and Ironfx has helped me very much. Anything I need they explain. They never let me wait and I can speak to them whenever I want.

I found this list of brokers, these are reliable. Some of them offer a free forex bonus upon registration.I am trading with some of these brokers from last 2 years.:Find List of top and best Forex Trading Brokers | FxPips

Up until I was kicked out of FinFx for being an American I thought they were a very good broker, in fact I was able to close my account with them the same week of The Swiss Franc surprise announcement which should speak volumes of how honest and solid they are. Sure I’ve been slipped, had a few requotes and dropped connections but never in excessive amounts, I’ve never been slipped more then 10 pips on majors during high impact events and never experienced the widening of spreads 20, 30 pips on majors like I’ve read from other people talking about their brokers. Spreads are tight and commission was $6 usd per round. Order execution is “Market” and very fast. Online chat support with FinFx was always very good. In fact I never experienced any of the nightmare scenarios that I’ve read about from other traders and if you aren’t an American and can trade with them I’d give them a looky!

I like Straight Through Processing (STP) forex brokers sent their customers’ orders directly to the liquidity providers (banks or larger brokers) without running them through a dealing desk. This means that orders are filled without unnecessary delays, and that ideally, with STP execution there are no re-quotes.

I have tested a few traders over time and have chosen which one best suits my wants. I currently trade with Ironfx and I am happy. I have never had an issue with them, they offer competitive spreads and a good range of products. To add to this they have some really nice competitions and promotions that I always enjoy taking part in.