Forex.com

Hello I am just wondering if Forex.com is a good brokerage or if I should keep looking for one.

I have talked with some other traders and have heard good things. I opened an account with them about six weeks ago and so far they have been great. No problems at all. I was able to open the account, fund it via ACH, and put on a trade all in an afternoon. They fared well in the SNB crash mainly because they are a market maker.

I am working on opening accounts with many dealers/brokers. I would have to say Forex.com was the easiest. I opened an account with FXCM in 2013 and it took a couple of days for the funds to go live but the process was straight forward and painless. I give them high marks. I had to go through a couple of approval cycles to get set up to trade fx with TD Ameritrade, I only got set up this week. MB Trading has been saying they are processing my application for a month. Oanda says they are ready for me to fund my account but I still have a couple of questions to ask before I let it rip with them.

Let me know how it goes.

-Adrian

Thanks for the information Adrian. I am new to this and I am gonna need all the help I can get. So again thank you for your help.

~Mathew

hi adrian

let me know what you decide in respect of Oanda and how your experience is (when you got one :-))…
i am interested in Oanda because they allow trading without restricting your units (position size), but i always have been against trading with market makers…
although i could imagine making an exception with them because they are in business for a quite long time and there are relatively few complaints about them…

mike