Best Forex brokers

Hi all

what are the Top 10 Forex brokers , please comment , i want to write an article based on your comments

I have traded with oanda, profiforex and dukascopy. I think they are some of the best broker especially profiforex which am currently trading with.

1 Like

Tickmill is worth to include, I guess. ECN type, low commissions, happy traders (like me :P)

Hello Friends

I would like to share the list of some forex brokers with you guys. Check this link :Find List of top and best Forex Trading Brokers | FxPips

cheers

ECN type. No it is not! You didn’t read the general risk disclosure from their site before opening a account.

http://www.tickmill.com/wp-content/uploads/Tickmill-Client-Services-Agreement-and-Risk-Disclosure-Statement.pdf

Page 5…When the Client enters into a Contract Option with Tickmill Ltd Tickmill Ltd will act as counterparty to the Client.

Sounds like a MM to me but just not an honest one.

None of these so called ECN brokers that offer low account deposits are ECN brokers.

I like to trade with STP broker. Because they are real Forex market and they can provide us real market test. When we get profit they have no any loss but market maker fall in loss. I thinks STP broker is best for Forex traders.

Is there any official site providing broker rankings?, i made myself a bit of a research but couldnt find anything

Look in the brokers section here.
Choose someone who’s regulated in your own country
Dont pay too much attention to review sites or newbies posting, some are just blaming the broker on their own shortcomings, others may have a connection to the broker (ironfx seem to have a lot of newbies using their posts to promote them)

1 Like

I see thank you, i couldnt find anything on the internet, it would be nice to have a website comparing brokers in different areas,( spreads, execution, swap etc) dont you think ?

myfxbook should provide it all, they had wide range variable for brokers comparison ( spread, volume, swap). but for execution rate one should tried by himself. just wondering how many companies on your list by now, seem difficult to pick best one.

Hi Jakob

I would suggest you to go for Find List of top and best Forex Trading Brokers | FxPips. Here you can compare different brokers and learn more about Forex trading too.

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Thanks

You can’t really say that there is a definite list of the top 10 brokers. One broker may be better in one area but may not fair so well in another area. In overall performance I believe there are a few that are good. By level of popularity I can say that these include fxcm, hotforex, acfx, ironfx etc. However i found ironfx to suit my style more than the others. I trade with them and I am honestly very happy with their service and the way they have treated me.

It is helpful and it is similar to what i was looking for but you can see that they dont have all the brokers listed and also i am curious of what are their criteria to choose the top brokers? Are they sponsored from them ?

IronFX is getting trouble in payment for their trader. Please be careful.

Exness, of course! :wink:

What advantages does ironfx have comparing to fxcm? I traded with fxcm, but I’ve never tried ironfx. I’m currently using freshforex among others and quite sutisfied with it.

Ive read some very bad tales about trying to withdraw from ironfx plus when anyone criticises them you get a load of one-post wonders saying they’re great, which always looks dodgy

I think they are still trying to make up for the black swan event, but do check their status at forexpeacearmy, usually its there that i go too to check on complaints :slight_smile:

I also read about positive feedback and negative ones, the truth must be somewhere in the middle i believe.

Although i agree with you as they seem to try to get back on track by launching new platforms and accounts. However i can not understand why you trust FPA especially after many negative comments towards the way they work.

My personal opinion is that as eddie mentioned you can see people try to give positive or negative comments towards different brokers not only for Ironfx and not only on babypips. Trust no one and make your own decisions by testing each broker that interest you. Most of the time comments regarding brokers are either fake or from people that dont understand the procedures.

I am currently trading with Royal Forex trading, till now I m satisfied with their service, they must be one of the top 10 forex brokers ,