Thoughts on Forex.com?

Hi all,

I’m new to forex and still testing the waters for a platform and broker to use. I have stumbled across forex.com and so far they have been to my liking; nice charts and clear quotes. Any thoughts on their consistency and legitimacy?

Take complete information from the internet regarding foreign exchange currency and trading methods. Online trading technologies and advanced software can help you to get success in currency exchange business.

I have very positive thoughts for foreign currency exchange as it is beneficial for making big money and to become a successful person.

I have also checked out forex.com. There website is nice, stating that there’s among the top and best globally. But it’s hard to find any reviews or comments here at babypips.com… I wonder why.

I’ve taken a look at them and I like their platform and low deposit minimum (although spreads are on the higher side) as I cannot deposit a fortune right away. I’m still not jumping straight in as I thought fxcm was a great choice but after looking around and reading some reviews I can say I am skeptical about them and other online brokers now. Apparently some brokers will do things such as change stop losses and close positions in their favor when you are not active so I would be wary.