Problems with www.vbcapitalfx.com VBFX

They are not paying profits. They excuse that I have traded news but in their T&C it is allowed!

Check here;
so this is from their T&C:
“Stop Loss, Take Profit, Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit, Sell Stop Orders on Financial Instrument contracts are executed at the declared by the Client price on the first current price touch. But under certain trading conditions it may be impossible to execute Orders (Stop Loss, Take Profit, Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit, and Sell Stop) on any Financial Instrument contract at the declared price. In this case the Company has the right to execute the Order at the first available price. This may occur, for example, at the following cases:
a. Trading Session start moments; b. During news times; c. During volatile markets where prices may move significantly up or down and away from declared price; d. Where there is rapid price movement, if the price rises or falls in one trading session to such an extent that under the rules of the relevant exchange, trading is suspended or restricted; e. If there is insufficient liquidity for the execution of the specific volume at the declared price.
The Company strives to provide the best possible price to its Clients, and makes every effort and necessary arrangements to do so; however it may be impossible to guarantee the execution of any or all of the Pending Orders at the declared price.
The minimum level for placing Stop Loss, Take Profit, Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit and Sell Stop Orders is between 1 to 5 times the spread for a given Financial Instrument.”

It is clear thet they MUST PAY MY PROFIT!

I have sent my case to FSA and econsumer.gov .

Any other suggestions? I will contact also Police Department.