Money made with broker. Read and u wont regret

Hey everyone, listen i need help from the experts. And those that understand a lot about brokers, because i for one don’t, and I think this can help us little people a lot I hope. I don’t know if anyone knows the website Pointzero-trading.com but this guy named arturo who makes very good indicators and expert advisers for mt4. i have bought indicators from him before and iv been successful using them so far. He just recently came out with a new EA which is the arbitrage EA and from what it looks like its very profitable. the link is

Forex HFT Arbitrage Metatrader (MT4) Expert Advisor

The problem is I live in the U.S and I’m a U.S citizen and my options of brokers are very limited. Maybe 8 tops and thats not including the ones that have MT4. For those that dont know what arbitrage is,

Forex arbitrage is a low-risk trading strategy that allows traders to make a profit with no open currency exposure. It involves acting fast on opportunities presented by pricing inefficiencies between different Metatader brokers. These inefficiencies can be caused by liquidity providers or network issues on the broker’s side. When there is a price difference between brokers big enough to cover both spreads and then some, opposite trades are opened until both price quotes match again.
Metatrader Arbitrage consists on connecting several Metatrader platforms using a single Expert Advisor, and trading price inefficiencies between them, without the need of placing an opposite trade on other broker. This can be done because Metatrader brokers do not deliver quotes at exactly the same time, and it is common to find differences of 1-2 pips and 1-5 seconds between them. Thus, by getting quotes from a mixed group of brokers, the expert advisor can trade against the slowest one knowing the future short-term price in advance.
Arbitrage needs a good internet connection and low spread brokers.

The basic usage of the expert advisor is trading two different brokers against each other. The EA would take advantage of network or pricing inefficiencies between two brokers, sending short-lived orders and capturing 1-2 pips per trade. The expert advisor shares the last price quote and timestamp between all platforms, and attacks the slowest broker by knowing in advance the next price quotes to be received. In the example below, the EA is acting as master and slave in both platforms.

Finding suitable metatader brokers to trade using an arbitrage strategy is not an easy task, because it is based on trial and error. The performance of an arbitrage strategy is conditioned by your network distance to the broker server, which depends on your geographical location, and the quality of the liquidity provider the broker uses. Therefore results will be different for every user and location!

Fast Start Instructions
To start trading in no time, follow the short instructions below!
Create a demo account with Tickmill, Axitrader or FXCM (Fast Broker)
Find a low-liquidity-market-maker-bucketshop-broker and create a demo/real account. (Slow Broker)
Install the PZ Arbitrage EA on both platforms and enable DLL Calls.
Open the EUR/USD chart and load the EA in both platforms.

• On Broker A, select Fast_Broker / EURUSD in EA inputs

• On Broker b, select Slow_Broker / EURUSD in EA inputs>
    The Slow Broker will start taking EUR/USD trades based on price quotes from the Fast Broker. Pay attention to the slippage the trades are suffering in the Expert Tab of the Terminal (To open the Terminal, click VIEW -> Terminal -> Experts). If trades are constantly losers, one of these two things can be happening:

• The slippage can be a little high. You should increase the Trading Threshold parameter and try again. Or…

• The slippage is definitely too high! If slippage is over 2-3 pips for EURUSD, you should stop trading and find another broker.
    Once you have found a suitable broker to trade against, you can start adding symbols to the EA.
    Happy trading!

All that was from the guys website.

point is, guys i really need ur help in figuring this thing out because it can be profitable for all of us.

Well I bought the EA today guys and I’ve been broker hunting all day. I got lucky so far with one broker in which the trades were being taken on the demo account. I have the fast broker as my real FXCM account and the demo one as tradersway.com account

if you read the terms and conditions that you sign when you open a live account, you will see that most brokers have the right to close your account and withhold profits if they are the result of arbitrage trading.

Why I doubt this could successfully work:
Different LP’s are different market makers prices don’t generally have to to match or follow between each other.
Have provision at hotforex T&S that arbitrage is prohibited and I’m 100 sure they know how to detect it. Probably has a facility that compare their price feed with prices from other brokers and check if the orders were done in time of discrepancies.
Our trading facilities (platform, PC, internet channel are too slow for arbitraging) you need to spend some K on infrastructure for arbitraging.
Cost of any decent Arbitrage EA should be gauged in hundreds of thousands of dollars I guess, cuz it’s basically risk-free trading and it can be sold for low price or sooner or later balance of FX zero-sum game will be broken.

if it works and its untraceable then well done, but just be careful with going public with such EA coz if im not mistaken most brokers would not allow arbitrage, and thats the reason why some high frequent scalpers end up with a frozen account due to arbitrage suspicion, but i do wish you best of luck, It might be a bit radical of me, but if we traders can earn from it, its fair and square then.

That is a very good observation! Always read the terms and conditions people!

Our trading facilities (platform, PC, internet channel are too slow for arbitraging) you need to spend some K on infrastructure for arbitraging.

You mean A VPS?

Hi Denomeano,

Please share your experiences with Point Zero Arbitrage EA.
Are you still using it?

If so please share your results.

[QUOTE=“marktaylorza;721035”]Hi Denomeano, Please share your experiences with Point Zero Arbitrage EA. Are you still using it? If so please share your results.[/QUOTE] sorry man had no luck with brokers since u live in the U.S.