KSF Trade

Hello,

I recently received massive phone calls from a new broker called KSF TRADE. each time a different sales rep.
their sales representatives are very aggressive, promising me 25% weekly profit by using their social trading. they won’t hang up even after I refuse.
they claim to be located in London but their accent is strange.
also, I know they are not regulated under the FCA.
Anyone familiar with this firm?

hello//

I have one year trading with them, the service support is good, also excellent education center if you are new on this kind of stuff, as for the brokers they are experienced and their signals are almost always accurate, I have also had 2 bonuses on my account till now. So for me it has worked well for now, hope to multiply my gains this year :slight_smile:

i rarely heard a broker facilitating and opened an investment scheme handled by them.especially if they traded clients investment in their broker.
and i never heard KSF thing
a broker probably will open a PAMM Scheme, MAM scheme like Tickmill for traders who trades for its clients money.AutoTrader scheme like what MyFXbook do, even open a social signals/traders scheme.
but accept accept clients money and they traded it by their self. offer 25% weekly profit,. ?for me it is too good to be true.

25 % weekly profit=100% monthly profit. put your $1000 hard earned money. in the 2nd month you will have $2000 , and after some years, you will become a richest man on this earth

Ask them what is the risk?lol., because rep usually trained to explain about profit but not about the risk

and another one. if something too good to be true, it is

i rarely heard a broker facilitating and opened an investment scheme handled by them.especially if they traded clients investment in their broker.
and i never heard KSF thing
a broker probably will open a PAMM Scheme, MAM scheme like Tickmill for traders who trades for its clients money.AutoTrader scheme like what MyFXbook do, even open a social signals/traders scheme.
but accept accept clients money and they traded it by their self. offer 25% weekly profit,. ?for me it is too good to be true.

25 % weekly profit=100% monthly profit. put your $1000 hard earned money. in the 2nd month you will have $2000 , and after some years, you will become a richest man on this earth

Ask them what is the risk?lol., because rep usually trained to explain about profit but not about the risk

and another one. if something too good to be true, it is

don`t buy into this, buddy…
25% weekly profit is impossible

KSF Trade is a fraud company. They merges all your money 5 minutes after a withdrawal request.

As I wrote a week before I have about a year trading with KSF and I wanted to share my experience even with other traders online. Some of the reviews seem so devisive, anyway this isn’t my case. I tried to take some of my money 2 months after I first started to trade and and it wasn’t difficult at all.
As I understand from what I’m reading, some of the traders panic when they lose money and they want to collect everything they’ve put in the first place, but in the end you can just take the amount of funds unused in your accounts, only the unused ones, not the ones you have already traded and lose.

ksftrade is a group of thieves , they steal 120.000 $ from me simply by vanishing forever not replying on phone calls or emails
another group of 10 friends have accounts with them , they all have a total of 130.000$ , they are have benn frauded by this gang.
they have a cheap persons and lies to get more victims in their criminal fraud network
please find warnings from them on the net .
type ksf trade scam and read what they are doing with people’s money