Newbie - trading with fx united

Hi, I am a newbie to forex trading with a company known as FX united based in NZ. They have a trading option of using their in house brokers and open a capital gains auto trading account (CGAT) with an interest rate of 12-20% per month. Has anyone heard of this or have experience trading with them?

Hi,
I am also need info about FxUnited. Seems most of members are active in recruiting new members and get commission on top of it. They promised 4 sources of income:

1. Recruiting
  2. Trading (with small account with non-refundable deposit)
  3. 12% per month return with CGAT
  4. Spread sharing between broker and trader.
    So, can anyone verify if this broker is genuine?
    Thank you,
    Jaason

I have never heard of them, but based on the little info you provided I would stay away from them. 12% per month on a consistent base is highly unlikely so it may be closer to a pyramid scheme than anything else.

I have done some research on them. Basically most of the answers are here: fxunitedpower DOT blogspot DOT com. You will also want to be aware of which IB you join as that is important. There are many IB out there are completely useless in helping people out! I have asked many questions to the Seremban FX group and they are useless when it comes to helping out members. I have recruited a few people and would suggest you check all the IB’s out and check their response time first before committing. I am suppose to get my CGAT 12% soon but has not materialized as yet. Will update when it is seen.

So, is this Broker can be trusted or the way they run it in Malaysia is totally unknown to broker’s HQ?

I don’t have much information about fx united…as currently I am dealing with Alpari which is providing the best trading services and offers. This service also allows you to invest funds in the accounts of experienced Forex traders or manage investor funds.

I have been with FX United now for 6 months and got paid 12% every month. The same is true for those who I introduced to the CGAT program. Currently FX United has over 600.000 clients and growing. Seems pretty legit to me…

Can you provide evidence of this 12% monthly payment you get?

Using skrill is good enough guys, I’ve using this SKRILL to WD from liteforex,newforex and some other broker. Its great choice

Hi Eddie,

here is a screenshot of my wife’s account. Opened it with $9000 at end of January, invited another person to join and received $1445 total at the end of February.

For me the proof lies in the pudding and I have not been disappointed so far. FX United is the first broker who actually shares their commissions with their clients in the CGAT program.

Would agree to you, im from Ipoh and attended a preview recently, the fx united is good, as from my research they are quite the legitimate one’s and they have been operating for past 8 years. But the one’s who the IB’s here at least the one’s doing the preview and talks in ipoh are seriously not suitable to be in that position, they are not able to give us the right answer, he says “dont ask too many questions, just jump in and enjoy the benefits” such an idiotic answer that is, people are investing their had earned money, obviously they want to know the pros/cons of the broker.

I was introduced to Fxunited by a friend. After in depth study and research, i conclude that this is an outright scam. Therefore, please avoid investing or even trade with them. From what i know, it is a pyramid scheme with no confirm source of profit generation. You can also breakeven by introducing 2 new members to join. It is ridiculous.

Hi.
Thanks for the post.
Has she had 12% for March or April?
Have you tried withdrawing money, a quick search reveals punters saying they can’t withdraw their funds.

Not convinced by the number of new members joining BP just to tell us how wonderful they think this broker is. Could admin check the IP addresses of these to see where they’re coming from?

A bit of a late reply, I was on a biz trip…

Eddie, my wife is making her 12% every month, the screenshot you see is only from the first month after we opened it for her in January. And yes, we are withdrawing the interest EVERY MONTH.

I noted that those people who say it is a scam are generally people who never invested and tried the system. I was cautious myself and only got in with the minimum (USD1000 + USD500 for account opening). When I got my interest I told my friend who got in with USD18,000 in January. He has been getting and withdrawing his 12% since then.

Yes, people want to know whether their money is safe (so did I), but at the same time if they are not open enough to listen and instead prejudge everything they will miss opportunities.
The system works. I talk from experience. As said the proof lies in the pudding not in prejudgements.

Cheers Mark

Sound like a Madoff scam. Worst than that actually. People actually believe 12% steadily
Haha

Crazy how people still fall for this stuff!

12% per month from trading is crazy indeed…not a happening thing in my experience!

The 12% are actually coming from the COMMISSIONS that the broker makes NOT the trading.
Most people put their shutters down as soon as they hear 12% monthly.

FX United is the first broker to actually [B]share their commissions[/B]. Show me another broker who does that! I certainly didn’t experience that when I traded with Oanda. People are just programmed to believe that 12% monthly is a lot, but in comparison to what the broker makes this is just a peanut.

With all due respect, if you want to promote yourself or your broker or make money off referring people to your broker, you could have been a little smooth about it than just joining this website in order to invite people to your pyramid scheme.

It was great talking to you DWake.

People! You have been warned.

No, not really. The reason why I ended up in this forum was doing research for a marketing video. My replies came in response to the bull**** some people write about.

It is a bit like counter acting boo-booing. And hopefully my replies will help anyone who comes across this to at least consider checking it out instead of just discarding the idea of commission sharing.

It was nice talking to you too, r2theb2thec Btw my name is Mark

Mark, this kind of scheme is old. Tell me, how do you explain about recruiting 2 members to get back my capital scheme by fxunited? It is outright Ponzi scam.