IronFX won't release funds - avoid at all costs my view

after turning £500 to £2200 over the past year I sought to withdraw my funds. Suddenly when I asked to do so my account manager won;t reply to emails nor will he return my calls. There is no complaints procedure, all attempts to contact them I am brushed off. This to me is a very shady outfit and I am having to go to court to get them to release my funds.
Be warned! I have a major account with FXPro who are superb. None of this mendacity.

1 Like

This fairy tales about IronFx not doing withdrawals anymore are completely nonsense.
They scared me the past weeks, because i had 22k at IronFX, but i got my money back.
This is my first post at babypips, so i know that maybe you dont trust me.
The reason why IronFx withdrawals take so long, is that some people cheat.
They open two accounts at IronFx with high bonuses, then they trade with the two accounts on the same currency pair, but into different directions. In the end they make money because of the bonus. Dont ask me how this works exactly.
IronFx now does check every account if the person tricked with the bonus. So no wonder, that they are overstrained and in residue.

Good news for you:
Breaking: CySEC Announces That IronFX is Under Investigation | Finance Magnates

Such a pity. They had a diverse universe of products including US and UK stocks.
Hope they fix these issues and move on.

Thanks for sharing your experience man…

How the hell these companies can lie, especially by creating fake docs… such a pity… Regulators should take strict action against these…

What is the source of your information??? How do you know people cheating at IRONFX??? Pls shares… Thanks

IronFX must have stolen millions of dollar, trader are not idiot, ironfx must be scam.

I’ve never used them, myself, but there are certainly [I]many[/I] members of [I]many[/I] trading forums expressing exactly this opinion.

Watch out for one or two brand new members posting, very soon, mentioning in their very first posts here that they’ve been trading happily with this broker for many years, and that all the rumours are completely untrue. And draw your own conclusions. (One trading forum has even added the letter-string “ironfx” to the “censored” terms in the admin files, so that it appears as “******” when posted, because they were so fed up people spamming it there.) :31:

OMG! Now I’m getting more and more confident that IronFX is a scam, actually it could not be reliable anymore. Thank you for sharing your experience, won’t recommend them anyone! Recently I’ve wanted to try them, for God’s sake I avoided loss…

There’s other threads here where their name crops and, as soon as they are criticised, a bunch of noobie posters appear out of nowhere to sing their praises, never to post again. Couldn’t look more scammy if they tried

Try here
http://forums.babypips.com/forex-brokers/72582-iron-fx-withdrawal-issues.html

Hi.
I don’t know how much you have at risk with them, but is it worth taking legal advice or just writing to them threatening legal action?
Best wishes

How about contacting your account manager tomorrow and go thru with him step by step another withdrawal to see how that works out?
I’m surprised your bank can’t get you a receipt. Do you have online banking with them so you can look at your account yourself?

I will give you a tip for life. We are now living in 2015. Google will get you the latest info on what you search. CySec launched an investigation to IronFX as many traders complained on them. Keep following the news, CySEC confirms it is investigating IronFX, and company reaction – LeapRate Exclusive | LeapRate

Sorry for my english, but unlike you, i am not a native speaker.
I am relatively new in the forex market, opened an account at ironfx, because they are an ecn broker with no duty to pay more than you deposited and deposited money.
Then i heard that they “are bankrupt”…
I made a withdrawal request and after a long time i got my money finally back.
I don’t belong to the staff of ironfx.
Due to the long time withdrawals take, i advise everybody not to open an account at ironfx.

I just responded to this post, because i wanted, that the people don’t be scared not receiving their money back…

If I haven’t posted here thousands of posts, doesn’t mean that I am a newbie. Forums are for sharing your opinion, I saw this thread first, read it and decided to share my opinion! If you want to “defend” IronFX interests, of course, you could do it in all the “other threads” (suppose you know all these threads) LOL.

What are you talking about?
If you actually read my post and look at the threads I was referring to you would see I was supporting your point if view. The noobies I referred to are those who appeared on other threads to support Ironfx and then disappeared forever- clearly Ironfx employees or affiliates.
Get your facts right in future before you share your opinion next time

Sorry, eddieb!!

Just understood you wrongly, I supposed you blame me by quoting my post) Sorry again, hope that it won’t happen again, I just need to be more attentive!!

No problem, have a good day