I need help

Hello Babypips community,

I am a student of the community school hopefully graduating in flying colours. The problem I am having now is that, I am a bit worried that after my graduation where will I get a job? A decent job I mean. There are a lot of brokers out there that their trademark is purely SCAM.

I would love this great community to come to my aid by helping me with at least the best 5 brokers that I can pick one from. I got my fingers burnt severally that is why I am posing this request to you all.

All contributors will be highly appreciated.

Thank you all.
renatamax.

There are so many brokers in forex and most time it is always difficult to choose . Well i have trader with several brokers and i can say Dukascopy, profiforex and fxcm are good brokers that you can check on to see if they meet your trading needs.

Smartex,

I do appreciate your contribution in ensuring that I did not fall a victim of forex scammers. I will check the three brokers that you mentioned.

Thanks

renatamax

Hello Renata

Try Fxcm, Saxobank and Instaforex.

I guess this is a good set. Dukascopy is a big and famous broker.

Dukascopy is one broker I am yet to have a problem with. I think they are decent enough to stay out of the Scam list. FXCM has some pretty bad reviews, which I don’t understand why. and Profiforex is just another small broker with decent mt4 platform that I have tested myself. Yeah it is a good list though.

Hi Jenny,

It’s important to keep in mind when reading online reviews that the vast majority of FXCM clients are pleased with our service and execution. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have $1 billion in customer equity. That makes us many times larger than other brokers you may be comparing to us.

It’s important to keep such relative size differences in mind when comparing us to other brokers. We’ve also been in business since 1999 which makes us one of the oldest firms in what is still a relatively young industry. If less than 1% of our clients or past clients express a grievance about something, while that may seem like a large number of traders compared to other brokers, it’s not as large when you consider the percentages.

That’s not to say that we don’t take such client feedback seriously. My role on forums such as this is to answer questions about FXCM and address any potential concerns. And if you see my other posts here on BabyPips, you will find that I don’t simply promote FXCM. I actively contribute to discussions to provide service and education to traders: 301 Moved Permanently

This also highlights how FXCM dedicates a greater amount of resources to educating new traders than most other brokers. That means more novice traders begin their forex journey with us. The flip side of this is that when they misunderstand something about how the market works, they sometimes blame us. Here’s a typical example: FXCM how can you

Thumbs up for being vigilant about making your choice for a potential forex broker. Looks like you’ve paid attention in our School of Pipsology and you’re on your way to graduate with flying colors! Do check out this forum section on brokers as well: Forex Brokers