Broker Suitable for UK Based Novice Trader

Hi,

I have become confused by the various reviews of brokers out there - each has many positives and negative reviews!

Please could you recommend a broker who is best for a novice UK based trader?

I will be trading relatively small amounts of money.

Thanks in advance

cjordans75

Ive used both fxcm and fxpro. Why not open a demo with both to see if you prefer one to the other
Whoever you go with ensure they are fca/fsa regulated in the uk. Dont be tempted by freebies, a good broker shouldn’t need to offer these.

I trade with fxcm and also profiforex. Profiforex is not based in UK though but they accept client from Uk. I believe demo trade will tell more of a broker.

Go for FinPro Trading. I have been trading with FinPro Trading since last One year and i am quite satisfied with their services. they claim that they provide live ECN spreads and liquidity from 16 different banks and you know their brokerage charges are amongst the lowest in the industry as they charge on $4 per $100,000 trade. have a try on their demo account to see if you like it.

Hotforex, FXCM, IG and Finpro Trading are some of the brokers based in UK. You can try out any one of these brokers. If asked me personally then I liked FXCM and Finpro Trading as they both provide tight spreads and high leverage for trading. The most important thing is they both provide MT4, the most likeable platform of all and Zulutrade for social trading. Additionally, Finpro Trading also provide Trade station which is an advanced trading platform with powerful charts. So, I would advise you to open a demo account with these two brokers and experience the benefits.

FXCM, Hotforex, Interactive brokers. I think they’re best out of there.

choose three brokers and open demos, if its not your first time trading forex, then open a small live account with min deposits, as long as its money u dont need, and do a simple basic comparison of major functionalities. yeah im not much of a fan of non deposit bonuses and freebies, keep it simple and best of luck

Agreed with Jinggoy. Nevery underestimate the benefits on starting up on a demo account. This is where you build your fundamentals on Forex onwards.