FX broker questiion;Tickmill, Darwinex, IC Markets or PFD nz?

yes. that’s true. I see that on their advertising: “Starting from 2015 Armada Markets will focus mainly on providing liquidity and services to banks, brokers and hedge funds” while Tickmill will continute provide trading services.
yet I don’t know the reasons why they did that.

Which trading platform they provide?You have been a long time with darwinex?

i’m joning the demo contest at Tickmill, the real money give me more confidience and motivation, yet the winner achieved the very high score. i’ve 2 laps, and the still couldnt reach top 20.

yeah. there’re many proffesional trade here. There’s no money to loose, and if you got high achieverment, you win the prize.

you joined tickmill demo contest? great. usually people who join demo contests trade like monster. how could in earth they could achieve more than 100% in a week with low leverage. sigh.

1 Like

I think in this lap they will be very risky. the rule is use 10.000$ with 1:500
they dont lose anything, by contract, they will even earn money when they come to top 20.
But, I have to agree with you, they are all professional. it’s not easy like i thought.

I haven’t tried trading with any of the obove brokers, but Upon checking the reviews about IC Markets and PFD nz, i must say, most traders on forex peace army are scared about the last two brokers. Before trading with them, I would first read their reviews keenly

True but usually traders that whine about their broker on a forum simply can’t accept their poor trading decisions. Trading in a completely nutz style such as my own and IC Markets is ideally suited for my needs.

I think, demo trading is a place to practice and get use to the market. once u know, it’s better to trade live. I’m more interested in no deposit bonus account at TIckmill!

In the previous lap May 23 - May 29, with only 35.000$ of profit you are in top 20!!
I believe that after several lap of contest, proffessional are borrowed of joning in this contest. by doing so,many newbies have come and reveal their talents.

Visit Tickmil’s website and find an important news. Traders who are trading with Tickmill should pay highly attention on this.
"In order to protect Tickmill’s clients and the Company, Tickmill will lower the leverage for the whole referendum week. This change will affect both existing and new orders.
[B]Starting from market open on June 20 until market close on June 24, our standard leverage rates will be reduced as follows:[/B]
all GBP pairs - from 1:500 to 1:25 (4% margin requirement)
all EUR pairs - from 1:500 to 1:100 (1% margin requirement)
UK100 index - from 1:100 to 1:20 (5% margin requirement)"
it’s because of the upcomming EU Referendum in the UK (Brexit) on June 23, 2016. The referendum will take place in the UK to determine whether the British population wishes to maintain their European Union membership or not.This major political event is expected to affect the financial markets and may result in high volatility, price gaps/spikes, lack of liquidity, widened spreads or other movements in the markets.
[B]The affected pairs will return to prior leverage levels after the market close on June 24, 2016.[/B]

seem like the market this week is fluctuate, but we might make use of this fluctuation.
Starting June 20, at 14:00 server time (GMT+3), until the market close on Friday, June 24, you can trade fees-free paying zero commissions on all currency pairs at Tickmill.
and please, consider the possibility of wider spreads and reduced liquidity when trading this Thursday.

Regarding Darwinex, they made a statement that they were unharmed by the consequences of Brexit, but that they are also keeping their hiked up margin requirements for the time-being until the volatility fades away. Keep that in mind if you’re their client and you’re trading with the currency pairs with increased margins.

Did you guys check the new interface on Tickmill’s website?
it seems more professional than the previous one, and correct me if i’m wrong, they raised the number of trading intrustment from 62 to 73, right?

Its good that they expand the list of trading instruments, but I’m bit conservative and prefer to trade only majors and some exotics. Btw how long have you been trading with TM?

Well, I haven’t heard about majority of these, so it is very tough to say how good these are. I believe you need to read reviews and understand which can be most suitable for you, as it is something that is going to have huge impact on your performance.

Yeah, but my attention sticks to Tickmill demo contest as it has ended recently and I’m waiting for new one, cuz its relatively easy way to earn some money risk free.

Too many brokers to pick out from, I believe you just need to be sharp with which broker we pick since that’s what is going to make all the big difference. I haven’t picked with any of these broker, so will just keep myself away from pointing any of these or even pointing against any of these. But, I will certainly tell you that go with one that are high on security not on features….

Well most of brokers are relatively safe providing that they have several regulations, you also need to pay attention to their liquidity providers and how the platform work during news or volatility. That’s the key to successful trading.

So who’s your partner in battle with markets& hunting pips? :slight_smile: