FX broker questiion;Tickmill, Darwinex, IC Markets or PFD nz?

Hi, please could any of you who have traded with either of these brokers give me some feedback on which of these brokers are suitable for scalping and day trading with little slippage and tight spreads? Thanks

I’m with IC markets, not really the tightest spread

I am with tickmill , kinda low commision they offer , and they are allow scalping, beside that, i can start trading with small amount there, which is suitable for me

i am looking at ICmarkets as well but read too many bad review and manipulation and unable to withdraw when in profit.
tickmill looks ok but i am not sure how tight the spread and how reliable.

I would like to trade mainly CFD of indices & ECN

Hi. I notice that Darwinex is one of the brokers you are currently investigating. I have used them for about a year and am very pleased. Really great broker with loads of value add.

I recently wrote a pretty comprehensive article on criteria any trader should use to choose their broker. You might find it useful given that you are going through this process at the moment. You can find it here bit.ly/BrokerCriteria. Because I use Darwinex I use them for the examples in the article, including an analysis of their spread etc. If you have any questions feel free to get back to me.

Don’t know which IC Markets you guys are talking about. I’m yet to find a broker with tighter spreads and $7AUD in/out comm beats $7USD hands down at the moment.

And as for withdrawing will I don’t have a huge payroll behind me, I have to re-invest my earnings. But the couple of times I’ve been through the process there’s been no problems.

To the OP you have to find one that suits your needs. Many people IMO blame their broker for their loss of capital when in fact it’s their own inabilities. Then ***** about them on these forums. Key words
[B]
DUE DILIGENCE

[/B]

Thanks for the feedback. Has anyone traded with PFD nz(Pacific Financial Derivatives from New Zealand) before? Are they reputable?

Hello, i trade with Darwinex and the execution is good but the tools are fantastics. To analyze your strategy, it’s top top top.

hello. which kind of account are you using?
I’m thinking about ECN and classical account!

I’m doing my research as well.
Darwinex has FCA (UK) regulation, so ofcourse they’re reliable
IC Markets was found in 2007, such a long time, but they also had bad reputation
Tickmill is a new name in the market, however, the spread and commission attract me.
For now, I still don’t know which broker to choose!!

I heard that Tickmill in place of Armada Markets Broker, is that true???

yes. that’s true. I see that on their advertising: “Starting from 2015 Armada Markets will focus mainly on providing liquidity and services to banks, brokers and hedge funds” while Tickmill will continute provide trading services.
yet I don’t know the reasons why they did that.

Which trading platform they provide?You have been a long time with darwinex?

i’m joning the demo contest at Tickmill, the real money give me more confidience and motivation, yet the winner achieved the very high score. i’ve 2 laps, and the still couldnt reach top 20.

yeah. there’re many proffesional trade here. There’s no money to loose, and if you got high achieverment, you win the prize.

you joined tickmill demo contest? great. usually people who join demo contests trade like monster. how could in earth they could achieve more than 100% in a week with low leverage. sigh.

1 Like

I think in this lap they will be very risky. the rule is use 10.000$ with 1:500
they dont lose anything, by contract, they will even earn money when they come to top 20.
But, I have to agree with you, they are all professional. it’s not easy like i thought.

I haven’t tried trading with any of the obove brokers, but Upon checking the reviews about IC Markets and PFD nz, i must say, most traders on forex peace army are scared about the last two brokers. Before trading with them, I would first read their reviews keenly

True but usually traders that whine about their broker on a forum simply can’t accept their poor trading decisions. Trading in a completely nutz style such as my own and IC Markets is ideally suited for my needs.

I think, demo trading is a place to practice and get use to the market. once u know, it’s better to trade live. I’m more interested in no deposit bonus account at TIckmill!