What the heck is going on

It is weekend.
Comparing Daily NZDUSD (5 candle per week) charts from 4 brokers (XM, Forex4you, AXI, ICMarkets) I can see 3 different candlestick patterns.
Some candles differ with relative body length, wicks and colours (here white there black).
One pattern (of those 3) gives a strong signal (pin bar) to trade.
Can I trust that signal if other brokers give none?
Is it just marketing: ‘Come on in, guys, we are better, we give good signals’?
Is it reasonable to take that signal and open NOW a position with a broker which has no such a signal?
Which chart can I trust?
As a newbie I am surprised, confused and anxious.
Heeelp

If you are asking questions like this, then you understand one very important part of trading, that you need to have the knowledge to do it properly. Trading is not a golden goose that will magically give you huge amounts of profit right off. The chance is there to have that happen, but since the odds are strongly against it doing that specifically for you, it is better to read and learn and test trading systems until you find one you are happy with, that will make you more money than you lose (you WILL lose trades, that is the only 100% sure thing I have found about it.)

If you haven’t done so yet, go through the school that this site provides. While it is not the only thing you will ever learn about trading, it is definitely a good place to start. Hopefully you will continue to learn throughout your trading career.

As far as what signals one person uses over another, you will have to find out what works specifically for you. Since there are as many little nuances to each trading system as there are traders, there is no one correct answer. The same thing with brokers, different brokers have different capabilities and account types, and what broker works well for one trader’s style might not work for another’s.