Newbie to forex looking for best newbie broker

Which is the best forex broker for a newbie considering easiness of use of the trading platform and commissions spread ? Forex market …

I heard something about eToro … is it good for newbie ?

Thank you

Would you like to join my newbie group? i have a strategy that i would like to share and practice together .

Hello!

I’d rather stay away from eToro. It’s just mess. As for newbie, I can recommend you Gainsy broker. The spreads are from 0,1p and are tight, commissions are low. By the way, they’ve got promo with Skrill payment system. If you deposit or withdraw your greenbacks through skrill, then you don’t pay commisions. That’s quite a pleasant offer, isn’t that? I trade with several brokers but I believe Gainsy fits more to learn how to trade.

As a newbie it is important you trade with a broker that offer good trading platform and also provide educational materials that will assist you in being a good trader. There are several good brokers like oanda ,FXCM but profiforex fits more on because they not only offer tight spread and good trading platform but also micro account and bonus where you can start trading with little capital and also learn how to make effective trade through their online educational videos.

Hi Smartex,

Since you already like our Trading Station platform and DailyFX educational materials, you might be interested to know that you can now open an FXCM micro account with as little as $50.

Hi, aleang72!

Never heard about this broker and this is the first signal that it has some problems. According to my experience I am using OctaFX now and could say that I haven’t faced problems with withdrawals or etc. Actually, they were recommended to me, otherwise I would not use them, but a live example. They provide a common metatrader4 platform, there is a lot of information about this platform here and outside so it is up to you (recommend you gain enough skills by demo, otherwise, don’t be surprised in case of loss), spreads…yeah rather low. I suppose it would be better for you, for example, to go to the babypips school section at first…

MT4 is the most simple platform, and newbie should go with no commission trading. I’ve not heard anything about eToro, but you can give it a chance. If you fail, it’s a worthy lesson.

Think more in answering questions like where are you coming from? Are you an American? That is crucial because there are limitations. If not you have a wide variety of brokers and possibilities to choose from.

As I know eToro is a social trading based on copying trades. If I am right about it, I think that it can be a good idea, just because it is easier for newbies copy trades than create his or her own strategy.

hello
some carefully choose forex broker to offer the beginner a good trading experience with learning tools, a good trading platform, common trading tools, a demo account and more. best forex brokers

There are many brokers available online which helps the trader to make a good fortune while trading with Forex. I have been trading with my broker since 3 years and have always earned a lot with the help of my broker.

After reading so many recommandations, maybe we just messed up some of the readers about which broker to choose.

But what a great choice they have! Only look at these profiting traders and their “excellent and irreproachable” brokers:20:

Dear Forexsindicate … I’m Interested … Kindly Lead The Way … :slight_smile:

All those ‘great’ traders blow their entire account at some point. Etoro is utter crap, very high spreads and insane swaps.

Only if you are able to gain 10% per month for a rather long time it’s interesting to trade there with a small account in order to get money from traders that copy you.

guys, do you know anything about FxPro? Thanks for replies!

Maybe you are right, I don’t have any experience with eToro, just read some reviews. But anyway coping trades is not bad idea.

You can start trading from $200 with fxcm ($50), vinson financials ($200), Exness ($300). They are good brokers for newbie with low spread and fast withdrawal.

You can start trading cent accounts with Exness but I don’t know how trader maintain their positions with a few bucks.

Solid broker and they lowered their spreads lately. No Bonuses though and they do not cover fees for deposits/withdrawals.:41: