Type of Brokers & Need Suggestion too choose Broker form List

Hello Everyone,
I Am New to Forex Market, I need to choose of Broker which Broker Company is Okay for Micro account 200$ upto 400$…

[ul]
[li]FXCM
[/li][li]HotForex
[/li][li]XM
[/li][/ul]

I have read comments of FXCM, Hot Forex, XM Forex are seems to be good to Me …

Please Help me to choose a good Broker am working here in Saudi Arabia and Basically from Pakistan …

Awaiting of your Response …

Thank you!

hello zeyedwazir
I already use both last broker of your list, it is good fx broker. excellent for beginner operator with good learning tools, and a demo account to familiarize yourself with the trading platform.

Hi Zayedwazir,

Welcome to BabyPips! :slight_smile:

I’m FXCM’s representative here on the forums, so if you have any questions about our products and services, please feel free to reach out to me in the Broker Aid Station.

If you send me a private message with your contact details, I can even have one of my Urdu-speaking colleagues follow up with you.

Hi Zayedwazir,

did you make your list only on comments or are there other factors you considered? Which one did you choose from the three? Or still haven´t decided?

Wish you good trading,
ZR

All of three brokers you listed has their own strong points and gain enviable reputation among traders. I have experience with both FXCM and Hotforex, FXCM offers plenty of trading features but they had a hard time surviving after a CHF swan of 15 January so I decided to eventually move on more stable Hotforex. Plus HF have excellent Zero Spread account which exactly meets my scalping needs. (0 spread + commission). Yet I haven’t tried any products from XM so can’t say anything about them.

I’d advice you to play with their demo some time and after trial with small deposit set your choice on one of them or combine several (yes it’s possible, diversification is best way to duck the trading risks)
Good luck and green pips to ya :slight_smile:

If you’re choosing only among the brokers you have listed, I like HotForex for its flexible approach. Also can recommend pay your attention to FreshForex broker. You can definу the initial deposit by youself and they have their website in Arabian language. Thy also offer a swap-free account.

It’s important to note that despite the events of January 15th, our capitalization remains at levels similar to before the SNB event and in excess of what is required by global regulators.

Furthermore, all of FXCM’s regulated entities outside the US provide clients with segregated funds. Our UK-regulated entity through the FSCS even offers clients £50,000 per person in protection. Canada has similar insurance for retail traders of up to $1 million CAD.

For US traders, below are the latest capital figures for our US entity as compared to all other US-regulated forex brokers (RFEDs) as reported to the CFTC.

We pride ourselves in continuing to provide our clients with the same level of service and support to which they are accustomed. Our customer equity grew by $68 million or 10% the last quarter. While $47 million of that increase was due to our acquisition of CitiFXPro, the remainder was organic. It’s a strong vote of confidence that Citibank chose FXCM for its customers when they decided to exit the business in June.

Hi FHCM, I Have been using your demo platform for a few months now as looking for better DMA broker and the only thing that I dont like you can not get past activity beyond the current trading day from the platform you have to download report which I find quite long winded. Charts are basic and not quick for drawing basic trend lines and not possible to add a alarm to a line or trnd line. Apart from that a good platform and to be fair I have tried a lot of platforns. Thanks Andy.