Forex-brokers-guide

How to Choose a Forex Broker?

I have been trading in forex from quite some time but not very satisfied with my current broker as their customer support is not up to the mark. Now I have got to know about FXCM and Finpro trading through one of my acquaintances. These both forex brokers are providing the best of their services. They are providing the lowest spreads in the industry. Along with it, they are giving the best customer support. They both are giving the MT4 trading platform, Zulu trade for social trading.
I really want to open my account with these brokers to experience the expertise.
After opening my account with these brokers I would share my experience with you to tell how good these brokers are!
Would surely keep you updated.

Forex Broker are chose with the help of their past transactions. I have started trading with my Broker since 3 years ago and am very much happy with it.

Hi Nash,

Welcome to BabyPips! :slight_smile:

I’m FXCM’s representative here on the forums, so if you have any questions about our products and services, please feel free to reach out to me in the Broker Aid Station.