Solid recommendations please!

I have been studying and researching into Forex Trading for some time and now at a point where I am ready to open an account after experimenting with a couple demos which I have found is not the best use of my time!

Aside from the usual ‘givens’ ie regulated, low spreads etc does anyone have any first hand experience with a broker who:-

Welcomes highly active scalpers
Allows Hedging
Uses MT4 platform
ECN (No dealer desk)
Great 24hr customer service

I will start with a small amount (£1000) to get to grips with the selected broker but eventually would be trading with £25,000 capital. Does not have to be the lowest commission rates but does need to be the best broker available for my needs!

Any advice will be appreciated!

Kind regards

Hello to you.

Well, I actually can recommend you one of the brokers that I myself work with. It is Gainsy company. I can say that it fits your needs. Moreover, deposit/withdrawal via Skrill is free from any commissions)) Spreads are convenient, really tight and stable. The only thing is that they provide USD accounts only. But in all the rest it would be pretty nice choice for you.

By the way, I trade with gainsy as well. Yes, it is likely to be a good broker for you. Support service is kind and polite, they helped me lots of times. I trade on my stp, withdrawals are in time and in full volume. As for me it would be a good decision.

Thank you. I’m in the UK, what currency should I be opening the account with if I’m typically trading the EUR/USD?

Account should be in euros

Is it not possible to open the account in GBP? That would be the best for you!

you need an ECN Account or STP account i think
i can recommends you trade with Tickmill or fxchoice.
because i have friends trade there with large amount and they have issue about trading conditions or withdrawal

I will agree with FXstorm, it is important that you go with ECN account with such deposit; it would be very silly to get caught with desk dealer. I am currently using Octafx, it’s an ECN broker plus I will also recommend you to use cTrader platform since that too is for ECN. Another suggestion I will give you is to first work on demo account for at least 1-2 days instead of deposit straight away and after you feel comfortable you can move onto real trading.