EXNESS Payment Method issue

As the tread say beware of them fist they will be trading against you while you making profit

1. Your investment is at high risk **** on deposit withdrawn all they want is for you to keep loosing

Beware of them

Forex with EXNESS: reliable online trading on the forex market

Could you explain a bit more?

Yeah, really. Exness is quite a big broker, what’s wrong with it?

[I][QUOTE=dealeres;721255]As the tread say beware of them fist they will be trading against you while you making profit
2. Your investment is at high risk **** on deposit withdrawn all they want is for you to keep loosing
Beware of them[/I]

Dear [B]dealeres[/B],

I would appreciate if you could provide more details on a situation that you have faced with EXNESS.

I will be happy to help!

Looks like this guy just registered last month, so probably just trolling.

Here is a screenshot of my last withdrawals for comparaison : Screenshot by Lightshot

Exness pays!

you withdrawn to skill , but unfortunately their service not support that how you, i guess you represent them here their worst broker on earth

Just open a free account and on the members area you see all the withdrawal options ( I dont know why it doesnt show up in their FAQ page)

Hi, [B]dealeres[/B],

You may find all the details on the available payment methods either on our Deposit and withdrawal page of the website or straight in your EXNESS Personal Area.

The reason why you do not see Skrill might be that your account is registered under EXNESS (CY) LIMITED where only Bank cards, bank transfers and Neteller are available for deposits and withdrawals.

Your English is very nice, it must better than mine but I couldn’t understand it.

It’s sad that many people turn confusion in scam type of stuff while this is clear case of wrong selection of the accounts which made the Skrill option disappear, so if he had ask it in a polite manner it would have been much easier to get his problem solved.

Exness is a scam it will not allow to withdrawal money it is fraud and scamer plz dont use exness app i am unable to withdrawl money . When i spoke to customer support they just say wait our finance team is working on every day they say the same words