Best softre for trading from mobile

Hello forum,

First of all, I would like to thanks that community to lend me the chose to participate in what I think that is one of the best forums for people that are interested in markets trading.

Currently I’m working on a site to collect information about trading mobile software through smartphones and tablets and I would like to know what is your recommendations to operate in fores markets from mobile devices.

I’ll be thankful for all your suggestions,

Thanks in advance,
FMR

Most broker have their own mobile trading platform but you can try the MT4 Terminal from MetaQuotes to trade with all brokers with ID & Password provided by a MT4 broker.

Frankly speaking I don’t have much liking towards mobile platforms because the screen is too short to feel comfortable, it is sort of thing which is suitable if you are long term trader where you just need to close out positions or perhaps open once completely certain. It is silly for scalper like me to be doing that while I agree with niceday that every broker has their own platform for mobile trading. Although I am not using this but my broker octafx has cTrader platform for mobile trading.

Thanks for your answers, I’m agree with you about the problem in the small screen on mobile platforms.
Please, can you share a link to MT4 Terminal and cTrader to check that tools ?
Thanks,
FMR