Forex optimum - your review - Page 21
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    The conditions are excellent here. Forex optimum even received an award for their cent account. that's worth something.

I don't look at awards, only trust my experience, or the experience of others, whom I can trust.

In terms of trust - do you have reviews about experience of your frineds and relatives? But your friends and family can't try absolutely every broker's company.

They don't have to. One can get my trust by, for instance, confirming their words with a video from the screen or a screenshot from a personal account.

There are many empty talkers on the internet. It's not rare to see a person writing good things about a broker and at the same time writing bad things, and then he honestly admits not even having an account with the broker.

What's the point then for him to even express his views about the broker? What new things could he report about the broker? How could he help newbies who are trying to understand whether it's safe to open an account here?

This person thinks it's reasonable to be spreading rumors about the broker. He thinks he's being really useful.

What good could such actions do? To regurgitate rumors which could be based on rumors themselves - that could only be counterproductive and not be useful. It's only useful when the person can confirm his/her words for example with a screenshot. We withdrew without any delays.
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  30.7 KB

Yes, such a screenshot is a good argument, so that people would believe the person's words. whether it's a good review about the broker or a bad one. My withdrawal also came through. and the sum turned out to be even higher than it usually is

How did it end up bigger? You withdraw as much as you ordered to withdraw. Nothing was stopping you to order to be withdrawn a bigger or a lesser sum.

Forum Sponsors