Forex optimum - your review

What’s the difference in how much money you manage? In my opinion, it doesn’t affect your strategy and following MM principles. What do you think?

There might be no any difference for you, but for me it’s very important! I’d better trade for myself with my own money in order to have not only bread on the table, but also some butter, or even maybe red caviar)

It’s on you to decide) By the way, has anybody tried MT4 terminal for mobile?

I’ve been using it for a pretty long time because it’s very convenient. You can manage your orders operatively when you don’t have an access to computer. For example, last week I was sitting in café when statistics for the US was coming out, I made a couple of orders and got some nice profit. Here is the result.)

The terminal is pretty convenient (as much as the mobile terminal for trading on forex might be). Moreover, if you have a good internet connection, you won’t face any problems with the execution. I don’t know what to say more)

There is no need to say anything, we just should upload it) I’ve tried mobile platforms from other brokers for a couple of times and I didn’t like it because of horrible freezes and lags. However, if this one is ok, I’ll get it on my phone for convenience.

I also have something for you to show) Actually, I haven’t made any great deals via mobile terminal; I was just working with binary options and raised a pretty good sum using absolutely new strategy, which really surprised me by it’s work…

No bad…but there is a strong possibility that you were just lucky. If you wanna be sure that your strategy really works, you need to test it for a couple of days or even months.

Actually, I’m planning to do that. If my strategy continues to give me such results, I will form my core around it. The old tactics I’ll put away on the shelf)

I asked their support 10 minutes ago and still there is no any answer…How long do they answer in average?

It depends, but usually they work operatively. Their support is great: they know the topic and are able to give clear answers, not like some other brokers support services.

Hmm, you know, one time I almost lost my deposit because of such operator…) So, high quality support service is very important.

Looked at your result on binary options and seriously think about trading using binary options, I think people can make money here faster than using Forex, what do you think?

It is difficult to say faster or not, it depends on the timeframe on which you trade and on your trading style… Forex also can bring you a fast buck, but you need either a large deposit or to be good at pipsing.

Pipsing is a good thing, but I don’t like this type of trading, although there were moments I could earn 50-70 bucks, but I was very tired because there were a lot of deals. That’s better to trade in long term and to keep deals for a couple of days, or close short deals on the news when there is a possibility to take 20-30 points quickly.

You say pipsing is not OK…, and so look this is my result! Trade so for several months, there are a lot of deals and I’m quite tired but it’s worth it.

Well, well, congratulations, you’ve found your Holy Grail) in general, you choose your own trading style based on your character, leisurely people prefer long term trading, a man of quick hands like quick one, the main thing that the broker gives the right to choice and doesn’t limit their opportunities.

Of course, it happens that the broker may prohibit rapid trading (scalping) or may even prohibit the use of trading advisors.

as far as I know , it’s OK, you trade in good health and use trading advisors, with the exception of arbitration of course)

“The forexoptimum.com website is owned and operated by Forex Optimum Group Limited 20603 IBC 2012 (Cedar Hill Crest, PO Box 1825, Villa, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines).”

Trust?

No.