Forex optimum - your review

Is it important?) I believe that everyone should mind their own business and it’s even confidential information…IMHO

I do not insist that you have to tell me it. I’d only like to suggest you that. Maybe someone will consider it less personal than you will

I just wonder what’s your business with it?

Just in order to see what’s with performance on other types of accounts. For example, I trade on standard.stp, I thought there is someone with a premium account…

I haven’t a premium acc, but I daresay it doesn’t matter – there are the same providers of financial quotes and terminal is also the same. In what, essentially, lies the difference?

Well, I think so too, but still wanted to hear it from a person who trades on this type of account…

The main thing is not what account, or how much is in the account, that’s all secondary for me. In my personal opinion, a trader should be judged by how many points in profit he catches and what profit percentage he makes.

That’s what I was trying to find out. If you’re making a lot of money, you’re a great trader, and if not, then you’re not so great. And if you’re lossing then you’re a total loser. )

No, that’s not what you were asking. You asked, how much exactly is in the account in currency, I’m telling you I judge profit by points and percentage. The rest is minor details.

It seems to me that this guy just wants to brag about his account, he probably made good profit, made much more than before. I wonder, was it by injecting profit or topping it? )

Some with injecting profit, some with topping it. But I didn’t mean to brag, just a coincidence, that you came to that conclusion. )

Hey, it’s okay to show your achievements especially if they’re good - that’s good. And it’s normal that this guy wanted to brag about it.

Well, if it’s normal, I’ll post my accomplishments. What do you guys thing? Good or average?

1 Like

Quite good! Anything over zero is good! Although, if forex is your main source of income, then the last withdrawal date should be considered as well. But if it’s just a hobbie … anyway, whether it’s normal or not depends on the situation.

Judging by the sums, it doesn’t amount to a main source of income. So in terms of playing around on forex - not a bad result.

I don’t think of my trade as a game, I follow all the rules of trade, including MM and the strategy, the ones who play are those who aimlessly click buy and sell in the terminal, hoping to make profit that way.

Sorry if I offended you, perhaps I didn’t correctly state my point, I meant to say that at the beginning stages it’s not a bad result.

1 Like

I’m not offended, I just wanted to clear up how I relate to forex, so you would understand who you’re talking to and in the future we had no misunderstandings.

That’s right, to be a good trader you don’t have to be pouring in thousands of dollars right off the bat and try to make profit, at the beginning a couple hundred will be enough to master your skill, later you can start trading big. Not long ago I withdrew a pretty large sum, the broker as always was quick to react without any delays.

Well, not a bad sum indeed. Tell me, how long did it take you to get to this kind of a result? And is it realistic to achieve such numbers in a year?