Forex optimum - your review

Scalping is good, but one must use it to perfect their skill, I tried - didn’t work. I trade deals which are 1 day long up to several months. My instrument, that I’ve always used (gbpusd) became somewhat inactive, all I get is money loss in the form of swap, I exited the deal, and don’t see how to enter back. I should find something else)

I like eurobucks, it’s the most dynamic currency pair. I really don’t understand though. When I just got to forex, they told me to trade with the euro because it’s the most popular pair. But now when I have an idea about the market, I understand that actually it’s a very difficult instrument for newbies.

Perhaps they played a joke on you? Many traders have fun playing joked on newbies, giving them deposit drain advice, which are understandable for experienced traders, but newbies interpret them as the Holy Graal.

I don’t think they were kidding, most likely they were serious, they just didn’t take into account what a serious level of difficulty this would be for a newbie. I think a newbie should be advised to begin with something easier.

I myself recommended many newbies to begin learning on the euro. But I mean learning, not trading on the real. Yes, it’s a difficult instrument, but a newbie will learn to trade there faster because the pair moves quite intensively. It’s got fundamental and technical analysis, it all goes very intensely, which means you have to learn it fast.

That may be so, but not everybody can trade at that speed. Many drain their money and leave. But if they were to try the yen for instance, then most likely something would work out.

The problem of these traders is not that they chose the wrong instrument, but that they quickly started to trade on a real account. Now that’s a big mistake.

That’s the most common mistake of most newbie-traders. They’re always rushing. Where are they rushing? What do they expect to get from rushing?)

Why not begin trading on a cent account? Loss risk is minimal, and you’re more likely to learn to trade on a demo account.

I also think a cent account is what is necessary for a newbie. It was invented for a reason.

The most important thing is that the conditions be good on a cent account. Oftentimes they give you conditions where you simply can’t trade easily.

The conditions are excellent here. Forex optimum even received an award for their cent account. that’s worth something.

I don’t look at awards, only trust my experience, or the experience of others, whom I can trust.

In terms of trust - do you have reviews about experience of your frineds and relatives? But your friends and family can’t try absolutely every broker’s company.

They don’t have to. One can get my trust by, for instance, confirming their words with a video from the screen or a screenshot from a personal account.

There are many empty talkers on the internet. It’s not rare to see a person writing good things about a broker and at the same time writing bad things, and then he honestly admits not even having an account with the broker.

What’s the point then for him to even express his views about the broker? What new things could he report about the broker? How could he help newbies who are trying to understand whether it’s safe to open an account here?

This person thinks it’s reasonable to be spreading rumors about the broker. He thinks he’s being really useful.

What good could such actions do? To regurgitate rumors which could be based on rumors themselves - that could only be counterproductive and not be useful. It’s only useful when the person can confirm his/her words for example with a screenshot. We withdrew without any delays.

Yes, such a screenshot is a good argument, so that people would believe the person’s words. whether it’s a good review about the broker or a bad one. My withdrawal also came through. and the sum turned out to be even higher than it usually is :slight_smile: