Forex optimum - your review

That’s the most common mistake of most newbie-traders. They’re always rushing. Where are they rushing? What do they expect to get from rushing?)

Why not begin trading on a cent account? Loss risk is minimal, and you’re more likely to learn to trade on a demo account.

I also think a cent account is what is necessary for a newbie. It was invented for a reason.

The most important thing is that the conditions be good on a cent account. Oftentimes they give you conditions where you simply can’t trade easily.

The conditions are excellent here. Forex optimum even received an award for their cent account. that’s worth something.

I don’t look at awards, only trust my experience, or the experience of others, whom I can trust.

In terms of trust - do you have reviews about experience of your frineds and relatives? But your friends and family can’t try absolutely every broker’s company.

They don’t have to. One can get my trust by, for instance, confirming their words with a video from the screen or a screenshot from a personal account.

There are many empty talkers on the internet. It’s not rare to see a person writing good things about a broker and at the same time writing bad things, and then he honestly admits not even having an account with the broker.

What’s the point then for him to even express his views about the broker? What new things could he report about the broker? How could he help newbies who are trying to understand whether it’s safe to open an account here?

This person thinks it’s reasonable to be spreading rumors about the broker. He thinks he’s being really useful.

What good could such actions do? To regurgitate rumors which could be based on rumors themselves - that could only be counterproductive and not be useful. It’s only useful when the person can confirm his/her words for example with a screenshot. We withdrew without any delays.

Yes, such a screenshot is a good argument, so that people would believe the person’s words. whether it’s a good review about the broker or a bad one. My withdrawal also came through. and the sum turned out to be even higher than it usually is :slight_smile:

How did it end up bigger? You withdraw as much as you ordered to withdraw. Nothing was stopping you to order to be withdrawn a bigger or a lesser sum.

Yeah, nothing was keeping me from doing that, but usually I withdraw profit that I’ve been able to make over a period of time. I always leave a small percent of profit on my deposit, as a reserve which I can sacrifice in case of a deposit drain. A lifesaver as they say.

That way you can accumulate a pretty good deposit. That’s if you don’t end up with drawdown. And with time the volume of the deal can be increased. With an increased lot profit will also be higher.

Has anyone of you gotten interested in managing a PAMM account? Can anyone recommend a good reliable one?

What is there to recommend? On the forex optimum site there’s statistics on executives, choose whichever one you like. No one can tell afterall, what you are looking for in an executive.

What can I expect from an executive? Profitable trading of course. Is there anything else one can expect from them?

Every executive has their own strategy, which is designed for getting some percentage of profit with a certain risk percentage. I don’t recommend to choose very risky traders.