Forex optimum - your review

Who know about this broker?

1 Like

Hello, I’ve immediately tried to cash out, after getting a pretty nice profit on eur/usd. I knew that they send money fast, but it turned out to be very fast. I really like that they don’t delay payments for any reasons.

For a moment I was thinking about Optimus the Auto Robot from the Movie Transformers. Well, who cares about any other when Profiforex has got it all.

1 Like

No, uniqueness here shows itself in another way: they add a pretty good percent to your deposit - 26,8% annually. This is nice that your deposit can work as an investment, and at the same time, you can always start trading.

Some people say that payments go through some kind of verification etc. However, yes, I’m sure that every broker must cash out within 24 hours, at least no longer than 3 days.

Huh, I really think that I should open an account here in addition to my primary broker. If this new one goes well, I’m gonna trade with both.

I decided to try this broker and put 50$ on the deposit. So far trading goes well. Deals are opened fast, and my deposit has grown for 50%.

50% - how much time did it take? Generally, the fact that you have received profit doesn’t show that this broker is clean. You still need to draw a conclusion. Have you tried to cash out?

I also opened an account. I like to trade with new brokers. Everybody doesn’t trust them, and wait some people to check. However, at the same time the broker fights for every client providing the best conditions.

50% has been raised in two weeks, but I wanna warn you that I’m following the deposit acceleration strategy, practicing gross violations of money management. You can trade like that when you have a small deposit or setting short stops because if the price goes not in predicted direction, even a little bit, you will have your deposit lost completely.

The deposit acceleration is a cool thing! I use this strategy with binary options. I’ve already lost my deposit for several times, but when I’m able to accelerate, I cover my losses and take the profit.

1 Like

I’ve read much about such strategies, but have never tried to use it because I don’t like high risks. As it said – going slowly, getting further, and I’m following this principle.

I usually start to accelerate from high risks using soft three-times Martingale. The more profit I get, the less risks I take in subsequent deals. Generally, everything goes well - the broker doesn’t bother me and hinder trading, so thanks to him ))

1 Like

Which time frame do you need to choose for trading if you wanna accelerate your deposit? Additionally, what is this strategy about? Is it something forbidden that some brokers do not permit?

Roughly speaking, every strategy is accelerative, even when trading you open the deal not from 1-10% of your deposit, but from 50% for instance. In this case, there is a very high risk to lose all the money, and opening a deal, you need to be confident in trend and in first 3-5 graph movements. Prepare to be cautious and wait for the most favorable moment.

It doesn’t matter which trading system is used. If you want to accelerate, just multiply the trading volume, advised for opening the deal by your trading system, by ten. )))

Then be ready for 10x the drawdown :wink: and to reach margin call 10x quicker :stuck_out_tongue: !

It seems to me that you just tempt people and then betray them. Do you have any evidence to prove that you are real company’s clients? Some screenshot showing that you have real money on the account would be enough for me.

No problem. I hope it would be enough. Here it is.

1 Like

Have I been suspected of being in agreement with the broker as well? If yes, here is the screenshot showing that after topping up the account, I almost immediately cashed out all my money back. Then, after a while, I cashed out around a half of the deposit again. As for now, I don’t send my money anywhere, just increasing the deposit.