Is anyone know NatureForex?

I’m a new trader and I ‘m finding a reliable broker. Two days ago, my friend introduced me a broker, its name is NatureForex and said that he had traded in this platform and it was very well. It is no dealing desk-requotes and high leverage: up to 1:1000. It looks paticularly attrack me but I still worry about it. Is anyone know this broker? Please give me some advises.

have tried this one before they change their business model
years ago when they were new broker in this industry, they are have perfect trading conditions
0.3 spreads, only one trading account, moderate 1:500 leverage. reasonable $25 min deposit
and the downside when they are just online, they are only have limited deposit -Withdrawal options
which is no problem for me

but suddenly they changed their trading conditions, and i am withdraw all of my money , and put move my money to Armada Markets (now Tickmill)

i dont know are they good or not now, but my past experience say, their past trading conditions are better.
and what can i say, they are honest

Their social trading product suits my needs:

1. I’m a newbie in forex and (of course) want to learn from other experienced traders.
  2. I’m looking for a broker who can execute my deposit/withdraw request and orders instantly.
    However, I don’t know the trading condition of them is good or not. That’s why I’m still trying demo account of Nature Forex at this moment. Be patient, then the prize will come :33::33::33:

@Homeless & Fxstorm: if you stay in Vietnam, you can reach me by inbox to me. Then we can hand out & talk more about forex trading. :44:

well i will browse it for you
in their website, this broker stated has floating spreads as low as 0.6 pips
with max leverage 1:1000
and they are using standart Forex Contract size , 100.000 unit ,
seems like my brokers , Tickmill , but with higher leverage.

And for its Social Trading account they use 10,000 unit contract size , like insta i think

and i will happy hang out with you jasonvufx , but i am not @ vietnam lol,
but i open to have friend from another country, maybe we can talk with skype?

I saw this broker was rated quite high on Forex peace army so it would be trusted fx broker I guess.

I’m using Demo account of this Broker and I fell happy with it. I think I will live with it in the next few day. You can try it

Thank everyone for your repplies. I have already seen this broker offer 50% bonus to all deposit, it is interesting. I think I will try with its Demo account.
jasonvufx: I will contact you and I think we have many thing to talk about Fx.

i am curious with this natureforex
broker i use, tickmill, provide several deposit and withdrawal methode like skrill, wire, neteller , fasapay, and credit card
how about this broker?

i have tried freshforex once , and deposit a small amount from profit from my tickmill account to test Freshforex conditions when they have not implemented fasapay
and so far i think they are good, low spreads at WTI,
but even they claim in this business for 10 years, they are just penetrating indonesian markets, so only few of my indonesian traders friends have heard them

my friends more familiar with insta or tickmill

I see NatureForex. It provides a lot of deposit and withdrawal methode and I think it is enough for me to use

Why do the new brokers always have higher leverage, higher bonus, lower spread than big broker?

It is competitive. If it doesn’t have more advantages than other, it will fail. Of course, it also depends on you, you want safety or risky.

Yeah, InstaForex is quite popular in Indonesia despite it has some points in its client’s agreement that are really strange. For example, they withdraw money using an average exchange rate. This means if your currency is cheaper now than it was when you deposit it, you will recieve less money in fact.

nature forex just like insta, 10.000 contract lots…
and provide high leverage…

I have used Demo account of NatureForex but I may not have more experience and luck to what awaited me was the failures. Despite failures, I still try to learn how to trade to get profit.

Yeah! I have encountered the same situation like you. This is quite a difficult time and are prone to boredom. Really looking forward to having someone as an expert Forex can give some advices to us or we will continue to try to find out our suitable way. Perhaps we should share experience together to improve.

It is great. How are you today?

What do you want to ask about? My health or my trading results? if the former, I’m fine , if the latter, today I have lost $ 200 with GBPUSD and now I’m looking forward to AUDCHF can bring me something.