Opening my Forex Broking company

Hi Guys… I am thinking to start my own Forex/CFD broking business… Is it profitable?? Anyone has any views/knowledge/suggestion/ideas/comments… thanks a lot

Pls let me know if anyone has experience in the same business?? Thanks

Someone advised me to go for White Label partnership (Im only familiar with Red/Green/Blue Label :stuck_out_tongue: ?? dont know what is White Label… Pls share your views?? Thanksssss

I don’t know about i don’t think it is going to be so simple to operate a brokerage company. What is your budget? Plus what’s your plan?

Thanks for your reply… I have researched that within US$10000 of investment i can have a White Label partnership which is easy to handle than a fully operated Broking business… atm I am working on the White Label (how it works)…

if it is not profitable, why forex brokers pop up like mushrooms every month?
for example if you run a Pure ECN/STP/DMA forex brokers, this is the lowest risk forex brokers because your profit comes from commisions/spread mark up

if you run a market maker, it is the most profitable, because we know the fact how much trader losing its money. but your risk is bigger too, because you must pay your traders profit from your pocket

What FXstorm said definitely make sense, but it is obvious that you should not expect people to come running to join the company anyway all i will say is best of luck Ali Khan hope you achieve your target.

It’s a big business and can make millions a month if you are experienced in Forex business. But if you don’t have at least 5 years in this industry, don’t burn your money. Be a manager in a Forex broker could bring you many benefits + experience in running a Forex broker.

But if you really want to go for your dream, I recommend you to try White Label solution, it’s similar and simpler and less risks than starting from zero.

White Label Solutions | Diversify Your Business | GAIN Capital
https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/ia/WL/white-label/

Thanks a lot guys… really appreciate your feedback…

Atm, I am looking for the White Label to start off… But will surely go for exclusive forex broking business in the coming future. (I will be partnering with an my friend as he has been in Forex industry from last 15 years)

Prime Intelligence

(someone advised me to go with the above forex brokers consulting company, recommended as one of the best and genuine player)

I have contacted them and will let you know the details… Thanks

This is the link i found MT4 WL Migration

looks like the cheapest as I heard W/L is worth more than USD$10000… thanks