XM or Hotforex?

Hi, I’m thinking about using one of these 2 brokers. I’ve read a review at FPA saying that Hotforex is a stop loss hunter, but I’m not sure whether that is true. Can anyone share opinion here?

Both of them are good brokers but I prefer to trade with Hotforex as it offers very flexible account settings (fixed, zero, floating spread accounts and many more). I didn’t notice any stop loss hunting from them of course if you’re not trading in news times full of whipsaws (read about whipsaws it should clear some points in SL hunting for sure).
Note that bank traders use times of market weaknesses with opposite to crowd positions leaving them out of business. So watch out!
Good luck

Thanks for your response. I would like to know, is there any requirements needed whenever I want to withdraw, let say, $30 000 from these brokers? Such as additional documents, phone calls or something?

Oh, am I talking with a person who are going to deal with 30K$? :smiley:
Max what I had withdrawn from HF was around 3K and it were processed without any hassle. Regarding larger sums I know they have limits (10K on Skrill and MasterCard) but can’t say anything certain on additional requirements, clarify this point with their support.

1 Like

I had more than 10k on hotforex and had absolutely no problem. Transfers are not instant but it was done under 24hours.

I had 20k on XM and everything was processed with skrill.

So i think u will be ok on both of them man

both are solid and regulated brokers, fast service and the issue is what you really want from your trading account. HotForex offers many account types (floating spread, fixed spread, micro account, zero spread with commission, etc) and in general tighter spreads. XM offers high leverage up to 1:888. They both offer Bonuses. 30K$ withdrawals will not be an issue for these brokers. You can find some useful and detailed information about those 2 brokers at theforexlist.

My withdrawal was not sent. I request for withdrawal on June 12th 2015.Scammer !!

Hotforex is Very bad broker…slow execution…this way they will not rise.

why is all your replies against hotforex, and all accounts are made this oct 2015? just for benifit of the doubt, can you provide screenshots or accounts? or requests? or as far as im concerned you guys are a bunch of childish spammers?

Both XM and HotForex are ok, I am experienced with both broker and all them are big and offer multiple assets and account types. Demo with each for several months would help.

yes exactly, I wouldnt jump and recommend any broker blindly to be honest i always tell traders to do some small reseach, do simple comparisons, in the end only actual experience can decide wheter the broker is good for you or not :slight_smile: well said :slight_smile:

I traded with both, and I made withdrawals with both = xm 18000$ withdrawal

edit: double post sry

I have demo account in both brokers. And prctice a lot. Seems both are good with a littile variations of Spread in Differnt curency pair.And on the issue of ‘stop loss hunter’ I would love to say in any forex investing platfrom the 1st cotroling key is in yourself that mean you have to resist to be too greedy then success will be in your grab.

I think you should try their live accounts, demo doesn’t reflect their real trading conditions.

Yeah, and which one do you personally prefer? In my view, Hotforex is much more flexible than XM because it offers different types of trading accounts, and any trader can choose according to his personal needs for example trading or scalping or swing trading.

I used in the past both Hotforex and XM.
For me the most important part is if they send my hard-earned money fast enough.
https://photoshar.in/hotforex-multiple-withdrawals

here is a screenshot of both my skrill withdrawals

Hotforex has more account options. At Fx only one account has commission and that’s the VIP account. $6/round. However at XM with more than $100 you can have their biggest account option. At XM the spread is 1.7 pips.

I hope it was helpful.

Nice. I suppose you’ve been using scalping as its quite popular strategy, still easy enough to master

Yes… So very True… I’ve been using HotForex over 6 months and their execution for opening and closing trades are very very slow.