Lmfx

Just a quick add-on,

PAMM Master accounts pass a verification procedure by our PAMM Department which usually takes less than 24 hours after the submission.

Does fixed account have fixed spread under all market conditions? Another broker I traded doesn’t guarantee freeze spread in volatile time and I lost too much. If spread is widen in negative way, will broker compensate for me?

Dear dollace,

The point of the Fixed spread account type at LMFX is to offer fixed spread to the clients of the company. I don’t understand what you mean by freeze spread in volatile time, but I guess you mean keeping the spreads fixed as they are during regular market operations. As stated above - the meaning of the Fixed spread account is to have the spreads fixed during all kinds of market conditions. I hope that answers your question.

yeah, so no matter how volatile the market is, news release or not the spreads will not change, that what fixed spreads are all about. I personally have not tried any fixed spreads account, but if everything goes well i might just consider shifting to fixed spreads.

Seems interesting, does this broker allows trading on news?

Most brokers allow traders to put order in news period. But I advise you avoid trading at news, it’s dangerous than normal time.

Did anyone tried their crystal ball contest yet…? I guess its a weekly tournament with cash prizes.

I joined it 3 times and no prizes so far. Hopefully they can let me pick a price range instead the exact price.

They seem pretty good so far, however, I’d like to be able to set other margin levels. I have a premium and a zero account. Another thing is the mt4 has a sl/tp 20 point or 2 pip buffer area. I can’t move a stop loss any closer than 2 pips. I have two other offshore brokers that have that set at 0. "The stop loss and take profit must differ from market price by at least 20 points. I do mostly manual trading, and when I’m pushing my risk, I like to set my sl to break asap. This matters less on swing/carry trades I suppose. Have to watch out for that 1:1000 and 100% bonus on premium; you can get wiped out easily if you push it. They seem to be friendly people; helpful and communicative. They are pretty new in the business, but they seem to have made a good start.

I am trading with multiple brokers at the moment and my experience with this broker is good so far, let see how they goes in future.

bonuses have its uses i have to agree its not really meant for everyone and it has certain conditions that comes with it, one a personal note i trade with no bonuses ever since, i just got used to it i guess. on the other hand the broker provides good services in different parameters, withdrawals are clean and fast, execution is good. im only using premium

Bonuses can only be availed after knowing their terms and conditions properly, moreover if someone wishes to continue without availing any bonus then they have always an option to trade without availing these bonuses.

yes exactly and thats how i trade with no bonuses, keeping the pressure hight lol, but yeah, bonuses are ok for those who know how to utilize it, but i just got used to trading without it :slight_smile:

I better suggest that claiming the free 20$ bonus is worth taking, just requires a trader to verify their phone number with LMFX and get the amount for free… anyone availed it yet?

in other cases its a good amount to simply check out the live environment its a reasonable bonus never the less

Accepting Bitcoin deposits would be a good thing for them to do.

Yeah, Bitcoin is really popular now, I also invest in BitClubNetwork but not too many brokers are supporting Bitcoin, do you know any?

bitclubnetworking? thats not an mlm right? to be honest im not familiar with bitcoin but im intrigued

BitclubNetwork is a MLM business but it’s very reliable, but the ROI is not as expected because Bitcoin is almost going to its edge. Forex is high risk but can earn more.

I have tried MLM but it was never my nitch… i hope you are doing better, i just decided to quit and its really popular here with a very very very low success rate. sadly. so im sticking to forex.