Lmfx

I think he is reffering to covertion rate from local currency to usd or eur, yeah, i face the same probelm with online transaction, it does eat quiet a sum if accumolated, i suggest opening a usd account with a local bank with a usd card if possible to avoid these convertion rates.

Visa/Master or CC are super pick-pocket with crazy exchange rate when we buy somethings. It’s reason we should use only USD mastercard and pay at USD sites.

maybe for USD accounts or usd local accounts its ok, but for us that need to go through exchange rates that need to be transfered locally, thats a pain seriously, 4usd for atm withdrawals using international cards, not to mention the poor exchange rate, and the local fees for international transfer, some banks are rip offs, lol but we live with it. no escaping it…

I guess but this broker does not charge anything on deposits as well on withdrawals too…

If any broker charges you for deposit/withdraw, avoid it. Only the bank or e-payment service charges you.

hey guys. i’m sorry if this has been covered. and i’m sorry if i’m just not comprehending well. but can someone break down the lmfx deposit bonus for me?

i understand the volume formula and the 3 pip movement minimum. got all that.

but i’m not grasping all the fine print about how it affects margin but not can’t fall below blah blah… i dunno. i’m lost. help me!?..

but can someone break down the lmfx deposit bonus for me?

Deposit and got a pending bonus, you have to trade enough lots to claim it to transform it into withdrawable.

Do you have a detail link for bonuses?

Check the homepage, it should be there. But I think it’s as normal bonus program, you get bonus amount / deposit with a cap.

support is pretty much active and worth the contact, do not hesitate to abuse such free service called support and best of luck

i tink in general there are two bonuses at lmfx the recovery 15%, and 100% deposit bonus, these are standard and simple, though personally i trade with no bonuses to keep things simpler.

Not really get through the bonus of this broker, is it withdrawalable?

thats where traders seem to get confused, the bonus is withdrawable if the conditions are met, well thats one of the reasons why i avoid bonuses from the start. just check their terms of use, there are uses for bonuses and not necessarily double the money.

Contacted CS and the bonus is withdrawable but I must check by myself.

do let us know how it goes and best of luck

any updates? but it should be in the tos of the bonus on how the bonus can be withdrawn.

The bonus is withdrawalbe but you have to trade enough a certain number of lots.

yup thats corrext and i think most if not all bonuses work that way, i always remind in my posts regarding bonuses to thoroughly understand the conditions, from deposit bonuses to non deposit bonuses etc, it has its uses, dont get me wrong,

At least it showed this broker is genuine, bonus without conditions are only from scam brokers.

well i would say there are lots of things that make a bad broker and its not that hard to notice, we all have doubts and thats a good thing, but to be honest, this broker did perform beyond my expectations, i mean yeah they may be young to some, but they are here to compete and thats always positive.

1 Like