Lmfx

i was just wondering if anyone has any insight regarding LMFX? or traded them before, any feed would be appreciated thank.

Looks like something so tiny, I wouldn’t risk with them.

it sounds like a new broker, and they pick a tricky name so people can easily misunderstood it with LMAX.one of armada markets liquidity

yeah i guess they are pretty new, good observation, I guess it does look a lot like LMAX lol, I have an itchy palm feeling about them, might test them but ill wait for now… though i havent contacted the broker or anything yet.

This is a STP/ECN broker?

its an STP broker, i started a small 400 dollar account just to test, man its fast… will keep trying them out and see how it goes…

I wouldn’t trust such a new broker… Just IMO.

You tried demo before? Don’t be rush in depositing to any broker, old or new, you need to check its demo first.

yeah of course, i mean the deposit is just some extra cash for testing. I do agree new brokers are hard to trust, but every brokers starts from nothing, Ill take this as a test period… its still early.

How’s about your test, jingoy?

there are three types of accounts premium (im testing) zero spread and fixed speads so far the response is good, the wallet system is good nothing out of the usual so far.

Dear Forum members,

I am an official representative of LMFX and I am here to answer any questions that you might have. It will be my pleasure to assist you!

1 Like

I am interested in your Deposit Match bonus and I went through the T&C and have a question regarding this part:

Only trades that have a 3 pip difference between open and close price are counted towards the volume requirements

Does this mean my trade don’t get counted if my closed price is near open price (althought market is sideway for day)?

Dear dollace,

You are correct. According to the terms and conditions of the Deposit Match Bonus in order to qualify for the volume requirements a trade must have at least 3 pips difference between the opening and the closing price. According to my personal experience even in the slowest days on the market there are moves over 3 pips on the trading instruments. If you have any other questions feel free to contact our customer support or ask us here. I will be happy to assist you.

Thanks for your fast response, I also thought like that. I also contacted your CS and my issue was resolved as well.

yup thats usually the case with bonuses, good observation dollace, I always say to check the conditions that comes with it, though bonuses can be used and are a good advantage but only to those who know how to use it and fully understand it

Dear dollace,

You are welcome! I’m glad that your questions got answered in a timely manner by our customer support department. If you have any other questions or need our assistance feel free to contact us at any time.

Agreed but sometimes we don’t get clearly the T&C of bonus program althought we checked it 3 times, and I don’t want to lose the bonus amount because of it.

I would say bonuses are a whole different agenda, traders can be classified as bonus experts or like my self no much of a bonus trader, but with that said bonuses do have their own use and i know of traders that use bonuses as a quick stepping stone for a more stable larger account and they are really good at it. maximizing their opportunities.

Just found the thread for LMFX here. I see that there is an official account. I am one of your clients and I just found a topic that says that you are not accepting US clients, but in fact I am a US citizen. Can you please state in public if you DO accept US clients and reply there as well, because I am bit confused now. I cannot post a link, but you can easily locate the thread: Going offshore to escape the CFTC