10markets.com

Hi,
It all started last week after final review, i decide to try this new broker, 10markets.com.

They actually have lots of offers including family plans, PAMM service (leadership program). i don’t trust them though but made a deposit of $1k. This thread will be for their review on my daily interactions and trading with them.

???

yeah, it’s the second week with 10markets.com and i got the POA (power of Attorney) for them to trade on my account, like i said, they business model is ok but their customer service and response time really sucks, it took them more than 24hrs to get a reply from my Portfolio manager and whenever i call, i get the response he isn’t available which wasn’t the same before the deposit, they called and never stop calling before the deposit of 1k. I ask their CS about withdrawal and she isn’t sure of how long it will take to withdraw my money back to my account then she finally answered it depends on certain circumstances and factors (That’s the company that called me 4 to 5 times a day before deposit).

have you ever felt like not doing it but had to do it for risk purpose. That’s what happened, the guy who called couldn’t stop calling and was confuse with certain doubts.

Yeah, Tomorrow will be 2 weeks of deposit without functions on activity on my mail, The assigned Portfolio manager isn’t returning my mail. i will commence on withdrawing my money from monday, Hence Tag 10Markets: We Believe In You as scam company.