Bonus that can be lost

hello.does anyone here knows forex brokers who give margin bonus like exness.the bonus which can be lost in trading.please give your valuable suggestions.thanks

usually bonus that can be lost can cause problems for traders
i trade with tickmill., and they are never promoting a deposit bonus campaign. and put creativity in their campaign
for example their fall trading marathon, with prizes 3 unit smartphone oneplus two

hello fxstorm can you please elaborate the problems due to taking of bonus that can be lost.please.i am a complete newbie

a year maybe 2 years ago, i deposit my money, into a broker who offer 100% bonus,
and i deposited $300 so my equity is $600
i Open 0.2 lot Oil, and used margin was $200
and then few days later i succesfully doubled my equity with $600 profit because OIL move 300 pips in few daya

as a trader of course i will withdraw my profit, but my bad was i did not read their TOS , which is i need to compleate 20 lot, if i wanna WD my profit, which is easy for me
and after i place WD request, they emailed me if they were suspecting me did bonus arbitrage trading
come on, it is my fault if oil move 300 pips in few days?
after that , they delete my profit and did not give me chance to close 20 lot

if you accept bonus , you must ready to accept bonus TOS,
broker can cancel your profit if they think you are arbitraging their bonus using same broker account or another broker account

Bonuses generally work that if you lose money, you lose your own first.

If you want to withdraw, you cannot withdraw the bonus until you complete the required volume. If you are going to be with a company a long time, it can be worth it, and it can also increase your margin since you have more to work with, but make sure you understand the conditions of bonuses before you accept any…

even we read bonus carefully , but because brokers held our money, what we can do about it?
last year i try caesar trade, and their withdrawal are smooth after they suddenly change their TOS, and their NEW TOS are not TOS i am agreed when i am request their bonus

thats why i only stick with broker who offer withdrawable bonus that can not used to maintain drawdown like tickmill or hotforex offer, because it is more safe from my perspective.

and what the point if we trade used bonus can be lost and we do not take any advantages from it.
just find 2 brokers with bonus and arbitrage their bonus smartly and you will end with profit ,

Yeah regarding Hotforex I’ve tried their 100% credit bonus its very flexible in terms of use, you can use it only when you need to increase your trading volume not changing the leverage. If you trade with low volumes you don’t need bonus, it means there is no obligations for trader to use bonus if he opted for it.

yeah, when i trade with hotforex i never take their 100 withdrawable bonus, and to be honest i will not take their 30% credit bonus too (are they still have this promotional campaigin?)
but when i open account with tickmill , i take advantages their bonus, because it is only need 10 lots in order to withdraw bonus,

i remember when i trade with old SABrokers, their withdrawal bonus are quite easy to reach, deposit $200 and withdraw the bonus, but now they have changed their management and do not offer any bonuses

I receive many bonus offers from brokers each day in my email…there are hundred

actually it is not about the bonus that you must considered at first
it is about the brokers.
me too , recieve promotional campaign from brokers, and most of them, i never heard it, or i do not trust the brokers

I have been trading hotforex for years, but with no bonus at all, its just that im not a bonus guys and one good piece of advice to anyone thinking about bonuses in general, just make sure to read the terms of service and know/learn the conditions. yes bonuses can be lost after the initial deposit is list.

Bonuses are to pull in uneducated clients. You can always say “no” that you prefer to trade without the bonus.

Yes when you lose more than your deposit amount bonus is automatically deducted. Its how Hotforex and other broker bonuses works. Use them only if you understand that you’re going higher risk for higher profit and have to be particularly careful

Tickmill and hotforex have same bonus rules for their withdrawable bonus, it can not be lost, and it will deducted if our deposited money become zero
but i treated hotforex and tickmill bonus as a rebates, which can cashed out after lot requirement reached, which is only need 10 lots only in Tickmill to withdraw it is bonus.and it is easy requirement for me

and if we talking about bonus can be lost, i heard FXPrimus offer snowball bonous that can be used against drawdown

Hi mate, I will suggest you to check Octafx, as I am using their 50% bonus, it’s use able (as the thing you wanted), so check it and confirm it from their customer service, I hope it can be useful for you, but to be honest, I am hardly required to use it given, I am using bigger capital, so I always have strong margin that so far never had to use much of their bonus.

I think this bonus is what the topic starteк is looking for. 35% deposit bonus that you can use in case of drawdown Forex bonus against drawdown for a safe trading | Fresh Forex

some bonuses can be similar from one broker to another, its a marketing thing, but its all good as long as the traders acquiring them know what they are doing

Bonus program offering from most broker could be lost but maybe not withdrawing. But stay away from any broker offer bonus. I only concern the spread.

this is what most traders fail to understand… Bonuses comes with a set of conditions, not impossible but one should understand how to use it, not all bonuses are meant to double your money, but i know of traders that use it for margin and leverage for a short period of time to increase initial starting fund. in my opinion bonuses are for those who understand how to use it…

if you say all brokers that offer bonus are scam then thats a very very dangerous statement, when in the first place traders have the option NOT to use any bonuses, like for example I DO NOT. let not give people a misleading statement. but thats for your two cents never the less.