So the MBTrading / Tradking this doesn't look like a big deal

I logged into my MBTrqading’s MT4 last night like I usually do every week or so, only to find my account locked out. Skip ahead, and now my account is at tradeking. While my account is there and I can use and trade on their MT4, there are problems getting to my account through the web so I can request a withdrawal, which per tradeking’s rules needs to go back to the funding source which they have no record of.

I haven’t seen much here or at other forex forums, either positive or negative, so maybe I’m not scammed and just over reacting over problems with the switch over?

I have spent so much effort searching brokers, and each time they flip me off. I thought MBTrading was of high standards and wouldn’t pull bologna like this.

Really? Not single reply?

No one here has even heard of trade king? OMG.

I am not familiar with TradeKing at all, but it is common practice to pay withdrawals back to the funding source. This is part of the general process of inhibiting money laundering, etc. If they do not have a record of your funding source as a result of the account switch can you not send them a copy of your account statement showing your original payment to MBTrading?

They did not suggest anything like that, although I don’t remember how I paid MBTrading. If you are going to buy a company, wouldn’t you think the records should come with it? Or is ok to steal money because of policy and missing information?

Well, yes, I would certainly expect that all customer details and records would remain intact. Have you had any response from them regarding withdrawals? Do you have a contact person there? There certainly has to be a procedure for withdrawals.

I’m getting run-around. They keep saying they’ll send a check, but they never get it going. Is there any recourse I can take through any official channel?