Expereince with brokers

Be careful Cyprus brokers.
FCA regulation is just advertisement.
I was open with fxpro on the fxpro.uk site.
But I noticed my account below fxpro financial service ltd below Cysec not fxpro uk below FCA.
I did post negative reviews some forum site.
But They don’t mind doing all the dirty things to me.
I received email from fxpro.
they have warned me ,
If i post bad review continuously ,
fxpro take legal action against me.
they have threatened me with close my account.
They are just successful russian scam.
octafx, i don`t know such broker.
but i heard they are family of Instaforex. insta is big scam.

I prefer Cyprus brokers, but have expirience with UK

I stick now to UK brokers only… at least you know that their regulation is worth something, but you need to verify with the regulator that the Regulation Number is legit - some of them advertise that they are regulated with a certain regulator but after they conned you, one realizes that their claim of being regulated is proven to be false.

These brokers operate in no man’s land and the only way we victim traders can bring them to justice is by warn other traders about their crimes. I had an incident recently with Investors Europe who are an absolute scam and took me for a ride with $8,486.40 - be careful guys! Investors Europe scammers also claimed to be regulated in Gibraltar and now claiming to be regulated in Mauritius but after checking with the said regulators in retrospect, all their claims have proven to be false and one big misrepresentation. Be cautious who you are trading with!

i do not have experience with FXPro, and dont have account there.

OctaFX? i have bad experience , because after i succesfully convert their bonus into balance, they raise my spreads from 0. x into 3.0 pips

Tickmill, i trade with them and have account with them, good retail brokers with ECN atmosphere

FXPrimus , one of good retail brokers too, never have problems about withdrawal.

Instaforex, Never use them anymore after some of my friends have problems like profit cancelled

bonus broker = bucket shop
broker is not philanthropist.

[I]they raise my spreads from 0. x into 3.0 pips[/I]
I think it can happen, they don’t have fixed spreads, and the spreads change their vaue according to quite a lot of factors. I found the sheet with the currency pairs + spreads, and they cnahge all the time. So I’m not sure anyone should be worried here.
I just started trying them out and I noticed this tendency too, but I just keep it in mind, and everything is ok.

I don’t know about fxpro, haven’t tried them (probably won’t after your comment), but I’m pretty sure octafx has nothing to do with instaforx.

I don’t even get where he got this idea from. I checked their websites and - no sign of connection. Out of the blue!

I trade with FreshForex, coz this broker shows transparent politics. It close its PAMM accounts even, because managed accounts can be really risky if manages are not qualified or take part in scam schemes.

I have been with three brokers so far, I started with OctaFX, went to Hotforex, Tried Etoro but later left for “some reasons”, and now the broker I now use, I have nothing to say about them because I am just satisfied with them, no complains so far!

FreshForex, is definately one of good retail brokers too, never have problems about withdrawal, the customer services is just the best!

i think those who write about raising spreads mean that there was a sort of slippage that is normal (yet disappointing).

Hi traders, I am rohit… I am looking for a broker who can provide me ECN spreads plus charge low commissions. I usually trade during news hours so I don’t want slippage. Please guide me.

do you mean high volatility times? you’ll anyways have slippage at these hours.

I have just started up trading 6 months ago, I am trading with Tradewisefx and they are a true ECN company, so I feel you can give it ago. I have traded with Instaforex in past, but I was not happy with their withdrawal service. Firstly they allowed me to work without verification, but when withdrawal time came, they started all trouble, so with Tradewisefx at least I am at least sure to get my withdrawal when promised!

nah, hotforex has no payout issues, last withdrwal was on the 20th and was processed easy,I even asked the idiot for details and got nothing. talking is easy until you actually try it your self, but makes me wonder what broker is osano trading with? and who trades etoro now a days? that broker had some serious database breach in the past, and lots of gray shades surrounding them.

Yeah even i am wondering that… While i will never ever want to trade with eToro, it’s just something i don’t like as their system is just too difficult and i never feel comfortable.

Well yes they have no issue, but keep in mind they give you a call when you withdraw good amounts, remember I got a confirmation call from them when submitted 8K withdrawal via Wire, so keep your phone “ringing” if you made decent withdrawals from them :smiley:

I have no actual exp with etoro but they are kinda outdated with all due respect, I really did actually brows the database and i was shocked, I mean it was all over the internet at one time a couple of years ago, but i hope they got it fixed…

Etoro is still a big joke. They launched a ‘new’ platform. It’s hilarious, that platform is there now for something like six months and a bunch of basic functions (like trade history, just to name one) is not available in that new platform. Their old webtrader is way less clicking to open positions or change positions. They have no clue when the new platform will be finished.

So you have to use both their old and their new webtrader at the same time. The trade history in the old webtrader is also quite often not available.

Large spread, double rollover fees, half rollover refund compared with other brokers.

Very bad. Only usefull in case you are able to get a lot of copiers. Very bad traders like noasnoas are able to get lots of those so anyone that really knows how to trade might have a good time at Etoro because having a lot of copiers generates cash for the copied one as well. Unless they make real money of course wich will be way more than the extra money for having copiers.