Best broker that allows Scalping?

Based on my 7 year experience, I can only recommend one broker FreshForex. It is a perfect broker for scalping, as I’m scalper myself.
Good luck!

it means you will charge $10 for 1 lot open and closed trade, what ever you are in profit or loss you will always charged $10 commisions.
i always confuse with this round turn marketing language, when i try Tickmill ECN account for 1st time , i am confuse i charged by $4 per lot, not $2 like what they advertised.
after asking their support, i am understand, it means $2 charged when i open 1 lot trade and $2 charged when i closed 1 lot trade
Or $4 for open and close trade

To be fair, i believe most broker might say we support all techniques, but in reality they don’t do it. Now the best way to check is their execution speed, closing rules and even percentage of the profits we could make, it’s all complicated stuff, but more then enough to destroy any scalpers dream.

1 Like

The point is you need to act smart and don’t drive attention to your trading from your broker. If you start to make 10K from 2K using some holy grail, broker will do everything to make you close account with them because bucketshops don’t need profitable traders…

1 Like

and to be fair. from my point of view, scalping is one of advanced technique and needs skilled traders .
i mean , even without broker intervention, a scalper account can be ruined with unexpected move like news, or unprecditable moves.
can you say, a sideways time really sideways?
many brokers support scalper, but how many scalper survive?
only my opinion

If you’re a new trader, You should never got with SCALPING at the very beginning. Because you need to be skilled enough to understand market movement in a shorter time frame. However, in my 5 years of experience, I can only recommend CMTrading as the best platform for Scalping. Since they’re an ECN broker, you get the most benefits of Scalping trading with CMTrading.

is CMTrading allow scalper like my current brokers- Tickmill n primus?
how much commisions they are charged ? and how much their lowest and average spreads?

Honestly if newbies had that much sense then they would never be losing, so when we are starting up at least from how i went, it is pretty obvious that we will prefer quick profits and that’s where scalping is pretty handy. Is CM trading broker or platform?

You can use this link: Spreads | Myfxbook to compare spreads by various brokers. But also have in mind that slippage also affects scalping.

Hi you can try this broker, offer Lowest spread for ECN a/c.
Free funding, broker created by traders for trades.
I’m using to for scalping and swing.
Works really well. Check it out. Fxprimus.

I must say, scalping may not be the best trading technique as a trader, as you grow up in trading, you will realise that scalping comes as a result of fear, a lot of times, you cancel a trade out of fear/ scalping, only for the trade to go your way. So you end up gaining less than you should in the name of scalping. I would never recommend scalping as a strategy, but if you must scalp, then FreshForex is the best broker, personally, I used to be a scalper during my newbie times but as I grew up in Forex, I had to leave it!

Scalping is a popular strategy that many trader using in trading. If your broker don’t allow scalping, just stay away from them.

1 Like

After trading for many years now, all I can say is scalping is not the best way to trade forex, but if you really want to try it I can recommend for you only one broker, FreshForex. It is the perfect broker for scalping.

I will consider it very odd, if any broker is not allowing scalping because this is a sort of bread and butter type for them. I really like scalping, so for me it’s really must to have company that supports this style. I am working with Tradewisefx broker, and they allow every technique whether it’s scalping, hedging, news trading or whatever we wish for.

all brokers allow scalping, but all of them has certain restriction, like arbitrage, and other would actually link you to arbitrage if done suspiciously, it sucks, and other brokers offer zero spreads or fixed spread like hotforex which i think is more for scalpers, and there are some like me who only swings and traders long positions.

and brokers usually restric scalping by time., so if our trade closed under their minimums time, because of news or any other moves, they have right to cancel our profit from trade.
and i think it is unfair for scalpers. if they are loss their trade, brokers are not cancel their losses.
however only brokers with ECN account likes tickmill, allow trader closed their trades without any time limits, and allow arbitrage trading too, either latency trading or triangular arbitrage

Generally scalping shall not prohibit not one of normal brokers.

So far, the best scalping place is only on STP account. its better than ECN. Its very fast and no delay. I recommend here ECN trading account on Forex from LiteForex

I don’t know about “best” broker, the question you should ask yourself is “is this broker a market maker/dealing desk?”, I think 99% of brokers do run dealing desks and might not be the best idea for such strategies. I try to look for pure DMA execution for my scalping EAs and go for brokers like Yadix and JFD.

exactly, the best way brokers can actually keep tabs or restrain scalpers are by adding more rules, and yes is is indeed unfair… but not all broker have these extra rules or what not, but i have seen many cases where they simply cancel accounts, or trades under the arbitrage suspicion, take not its not proven but they have the right to do so as BROKERS. it sucks.