Best broker that allows Scalping?

and brokers usually restric scalping by time., so if our trade closed under their minimums time, because of news or any other moves, they have right to cancel our profit from trade.
and i think it is unfair for scalpers. if they are loss their trade, brokers are not cancel their losses.
however only brokers with ECN account likes tickmill, allow trader closed their trades without any time limits, and allow arbitrage trading too, either latency trading or triangular arbitrage

Generally scalping shall not prohibit not one of normal brokers.

So far, the best scalping place is only on STP account. its better than ECN. Its very fast and no delay. I recommend here ECN trading account on Forex from LiteForex

I don’t know about “best” broker, the question you should ask yourself is “is this broker a market maker/dealing desk?”, I think 99% of brokers do run dealing desks and might not be the best idea for such strategies. I try to look for pure DMA execution for my scalping EAs and go for brokers like Yadix and JFD.

exactly, the best way brokers can actually keep tabs or restrain scalpers are by adding more rules, and yes is is indeed unfair… but not all broker have these extra rules or what not, but i have seen many cases where they simply cancel accounts, or trades under the arbitrage suspicion, take not its not proven but they have the right to do so as BROKERS. it sucks.

What’s the difference between STP and ECN? I have always been told ECN is better. In fact, I trade with ECN Company only TradeWiseFx and I am enjoying it especially for scalping since there is no desk dealing here, so I will like to know why you think STP is better? And also if you could explain it in detail?

Hi Fred.
Ive not come across tradewisefx before, hows your experience been? Particularly thinking how long you’ve been with them, withdrawals, help desk, etc.
Thanks

sounds like another new broker, yeah a few details would really help do let us know, location, regulations (but usually new broker would take some time to get some decent regulations) any info would help…

Just found out this account type, it looks for scalping.

Raw spreads with NO Markups
Competitive commissions starting from 1k lot
Low minimum deposit of USD100
Ideal for scalping and high-volume trading

https://www.lmfx.com/en/account-types/trading-account.html?type=zero

Hello mate, actually TradeWiseFX is a new company, so that is one reason you might have heard about them previously, I have been working with them since last 3/4 months. I usually want established company with good reputation as everyone else does, but what got me to this broker was obviously the free offer they had, as I liked it very much because it was more genuine then attention seeker, it went smoothly and from the profit that I made, I reinvested that only and been impressed with their service, I added some from my side as well, so it has been really good experience for me with no issues on withdrawal, as I usually get it within 24 hours while they are ECN broker, so no desk dealing while have pretty active support service available on Skype as well, as per rest, I will like you to take a look yourself.

yeah i would say lmfx is a decent broker, I do trade them too but main funds are at hotforex as of now… wishing for the best of both

Karlsen, I am working with TradeWiseFx Company and they are very similar in what you said since they allow us to do scalping without any extra added conditions. Now the best thing is their zero spread ECN Pro account. I like it very much especially if you are talking about scalping technique.

Come on man :smiley: its another bucketshop from banana republic (to be precise Sent Vincent and Grenadines)[QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Putting on the website “Legal stuff” don’t make me think serious about them. Quick search shows they have no legal documentation on their website.
Be careful with them…

Thanks for your concern, but obviously I am sensible enough to have my safe side and before investing, I have tested TradeWiseFX completely rather with no deposit offers or even demo, so after been sure I have invested while so far so good as per future I don’t want to worry…

AVA trade has been out of the scene for quite some time, not many discussion regarding them actually, but they did have a well known name, best way to test them is actual have an account with them, try with a minimal deposit and just try them out if it works, currently I’am trading one broker, FreshForex. It has the tightest spreads! and I love that spread!

I posted in the other scalping thread a list of FX brokers that allow scalping, here is screenshot = Photoshar.in - Free & Detailed Image Hosting

usually i trade with broker that regulated by my country regulator. but i think most our local broker offered very big spreads combined with insane commisions.
so i start to get out from my comfort zone and looking for broker for trading and allow scalping.tried several broker. however, comfortable with tickmill trading atmosphere. how about avatrade?how long are they in forex industry?

I believe freedom is very important thing in Forex trading, as it’s not just about scalping but any method you take it. We just need to be in comfortable zone working wise, it makes absolutely no sense to work with broker that wants us to be restricted in our style, I definitely not going to accept that at all and that’s what makes me go with TradeWiseFX, as this might not be the most established broker out there, but at least they allow me to do what I want instead of bossing me around!

I don’t think there is any broker that can be damp enough to do away with scalping. Since almost all newbie’s consider scalping the only strategy. Personally, i am not an very advanced trader, but i’ve been relying on scalping for now more than a year since I started trading with Freshforex.

Hola,

There must be many brokers who allow ‘Scalping’ on forex instruments. Since I have my live account with 2 brokers- hot forex and FinPro Trading, I am having a good time with them.
I trade on the custom platform of FinPro Trading: “FinPro Station” where I get really tight spreads which has made ny trading experience with them really awesome. :8: