Copy Trading

Has anyone experienced success with copy trading?

Is there a broker you recommend with good copy trading, works well and good traders to copy?

Why don’t you try copying trades via MT4? FreshForex allows such a service.

finding a Copy Trade Platform is an easy task, for example , Tickmill partnership with MYFXBook Autotrade, offer autotrade account for investor.
but the hardest task is to find profitable trader, who trade consistantly. with low drawdown for years

You can try this stuff https://www.hotforex.com/hf/en/landing-pages/social-trading.html.
Or this Trading Signals and Social Trading in MetaTrader 5
A type of social trading, though haven’t tested it myself yet, prefer to trade myself.

well anyone knows about ZURICHPRIME social broker?

like copy broker.

what copy traders do you guys use and who exactly do you copy, Its been a while and its kinda interesting.

I’m trading with IC Markets on CTrader. I’ve been looking at some of the strategies being provided by other traders to copy from. Sadly, most of the ones that appear on top looks very shady to say the least. Some are gaming the system by charging copiers for volume traded. They just wait for enough number of copiers then they take kamikaze high volume trades with no regard if they win or lose, because they will make more money from the commissions per volume from their copiers than the money they will lose from taking these trades.