Tallinex?

Hello fellow traders,

I am finally opening a live account after months of demoing and saving. Does anyone have positive/negative experiences with tallinex that they wouldn’t mind sharing with me? I live in the US and would be opening a micro account with them. Thanks in advance!

[B]Have you looked at the Offshore Broker thread? — [/B]

http://forums.babypips.com/forex-brokers/36221-going-offshore-escape-cftc-post220395.html#post220395

As a result of our discussion and vetting of Tallinex, we designated them as a TRUSTED BROKER.

This is how we list Tallinex in the Offshore Broker thread —

The posts listed above are live links. You can click on them and read what’s been said about Tallinex in the Offshore Broker thread.

A US Court has ordered Tallinex Ltd., an Estonian company, licensed in St. Vincent and the Grenadines to pay 10,289,391 USD in restitution to U.S. Customers, as well as a 681,888 USD civil penalty, the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) says.

The Court found that Tallinex operated as a forex broker without a license by “soliciting or accepting orders for leveraged or margined forex transactions from retail U.S. customers, and offered to be or was the counterparty to such contracts with its customers” without being registered with the CFTC as a retail forex dealer.