Choosing a broker

You have to check if they are registered and regulated!!!

I Notice many brokers are offering no commission and commission account (as link sample below), which are better should we choose? is the commission worth for tighter spread?
https://www.lmfx.com/en/account-types/trading-account.html?type=fixed

yeah. of course, they cant lie about their lience, it’s so easy to check

To tell the truth, I don’t think any new comer is capable of doing too much to search right broker, it is often said a lot that do this or that to find right company, but in reality not many have patience to do it. I just go with simple thing and that’s regulated company + ECN. It’s best if they have MT4platform, it is sort of confirmation of ECN and right now I am using that only with FreshForex, I believe MT4platform is probably the best thing that has happened for me!

Fund safety,low spread, trusted brokerage firm,easy funding & withdrawal… no dealing desk! So they’re not against u

I just checked your link.I found out that lmfx is not regulated.

City index , interactive , dukascopy
They had clean record i guess

[QUOTE=“Markaria400;766624”]City index , interactive , dukascopy They had clean record i guess[/QUOTE]

City index are dodgy, I won’t expand, just be careful

I’d suggest Dukascopy and Hotforex (combo) split your lot and trade between them. You’ll get better execution plus you can compare and improve your strategy in that way.

Hi, guys, do you consider over the rebates when you choosing a broker?

I would never consider rebates for choosing a broker. Other factors are far more important, service, reliability, ease of deposits/withdrawals, country of registration and regulation.

I care much more about kind of broker, execution, withdraw fees, spread and commission.
it affects your trade directly.

Doing research about brokers and I found out that every broker is the same. the important is how you trade. I opened a live account and burned my money in a couple of weeks. Now I have to begin again, this time, more be careful. I thought I should go with a bonus account to avoid wasting my money and could earn money if I’m good enough.I choose Tickmill among many brokers, still trading with 30$ of capital. if I lose again, I’ll go for other brokers that provide bonus account. I have to keep my money first before thinking about earning.

Hello, I always use First Rate FX. They are very reliable and trustworthy. First Rate FX

I use oanda! Have been using them for a long time. So far, no issues and I’m quite happy!

Are there any others who can advise us, newbies, for reliable forex brokers?

I guess firstly it depends on account conditions, such as minimal deposits, spread, possible leverage, etc. Secondly, you should be aimed at your strategy, intraday, scalping, med- or long-term trading, currency pairs. And don’t forget to take execution speed into account while choosing. Bear in mind that it is not similar on demos and real accounts.

Look at the broker comparison guidein the Tools section.
Before this, study at the school.

just find a good broker with at least good customer care service that can help you in solving your problems and also a broker who has been in the industry for some years and very experienced.

The reason i chose not to work with Octafx is that they have minimum deposit while some brokers dont have minimum deposit.