Low ECN Commission Brokers

Not anymore. For example, LMAX as a liquidity provider accepts 0.01 lot.

Hey, cool. I didn’t know them. Interesting.

But LMAX is an MTF and they provide brokers services. So I understand that they offer 0.01 as retail brokers normally work with 0.01, but I don’t think that you will have Citibank as your counterparty for your 0.01 lot contract. They probably nett retail traders with each other on behalf of a retail broker. This is not ECN like Currenex.

But I can be wrong. Anyway, the only account is see requires a $10,000 deposit. I don’t think that you will be trading 0.01 lots by that time. :slight_smile:

Let me clarify. We use the aggregator for different feeds. For example, we have 10+ LPs and internal Client’s liquidity. Clients in our system match the best offer available from one or several LPs or, in the best-case scenario, another FXO Client with the opposite order of the same price and at the same time. This is a true ECN. As for 0.01 volume size, several LPs in our feed provide such a volume size option, so I see no problem in executing.

The Seychelles :58:

Actually, I meant that LMAX accepts 0.01 lot from brokers, so it’s not a problem anymore to offer 0.01 lot for ECN.

Sir, I have come across very few brokers like that. One such broker I could think of because I am myself trading with them is Finpro Trading. they are charging $4 per 100k. Its an ECN account and I majorly trade on EURUSD pair and oil.The preads on the EURUSD in most of the times like 0.4 or 0.3 pips. Its been 3 months I am trading with them. they are good. atleast no scam till now.

I’m trading on an ECN account with Vantage FX.

$3.00 comms and proper regulation.

why don’t you go with one of the big ASIC or FCA regulated brokers?? I am pretty sure that they will let you make money

anybody trade with Vipromarkets? a CySEC regulated broker?
i wanna hear your experience with this new broker if any. because i love the fact they offer low commisions trading too

I heard that HotForex VIP account is a good ECN account with a commission of only $5 or $6 per lot, I don’t remember exactly. The thing is, you need 10k minimum deposit for that account…

STP is much better than ECN guys, I recommended Mayzus broker that having incredible account types based on STP account. Its REAL STP not cheap STP account.
more detail you can check here https://www.mayzus.com/account-types.html

I just don’t want to repeat again, but the topic makes me to do so, I found that OctaFX spreads are rather fair, but actually they grow higher, when market moves faster and faster. They also do not have commissions at all, as I see.

Yeah and spreads is tighter there, starts from 0.1 pip average on EUR/USD. Couldn’t find any better…

The Cyprus/Seychelles bucket shop marketers are all over this thread hahaha

Do I have to worry about FreshForex, it is regulated by CRFIN. but its not from Seychelles. I haven’t read of any complains by traders about them, should I worry??

[B]Licenses and Regulations:[/B]
Brokerage company "Riston Capital Limited"
Legal and postal address
PO Box 1825,Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, [B][I]ST VINCENT AND THE GREDADINES![/I][/B]

BAHAHAHA, are you serious? You want to trade with them?

ASIC and FCA are the only 2 worth the pieces of paper the ‘regulations’ are written on. Being in Canada. I’m with Australian Vantage FX but there are plenty more out there if you spend 2 minutes looking.

Out of the Australian Regulated brokers:

[B]Vantage FX - $6.00/RT[/B]

Global Prime - $7.00/RT.
IC Markets - $7.00/RT.
Pepperstone - $7.50/RT

Save yourself some money on trading costs guys. Heck, I have an IB link that will give you $4.60/RT! Let me know if you want it.

Frankly speaking, I am not entirely keen with this commission thing, I believe it’s far more beneficial that we trade with paying spread, as commissions are always higher side. But still, if you really want suggestions then try out Octafx, as they have just the thing you want, but I will repeat that it’s sensible if we go with commission free account because that’s far more comfortable thing and makes it all working brightly for me in so many ways.

Once you start trading higher volume, paying commissions and trading with the tightest spreads becomes MUCH cheaper. ECN accounts are best for bigger, professional traders.

OctaFX are a scamming, bucketshop broker, regulated in St Vincent and the Grenadines. I can’t believe you honestly just recommended them. N00bs, have some common sense.

Only trade with ASIC regulated or FCA regulated brokers such as the ones I listed int he post above yours.

Yep Octa are complete scammers. Vantage have cheapest commissions in Aus. Stick with Asic brokers.