Brokers that offer new MT4 WebTrader platform?

Sup guys,

Anybody knows brokers which already introduced MT4 WebTrader platform?
Need to check some stuff there with different browsers to build some trading plugin.
Thanks in advance.

Why don’t you use MT4 Desktop? Is there any special reason for using WebTrader? You’re always on the road?

i think Tickmill offer MT4 Webtrader, come along with XM and FBS
dunno with the other since this platform is quite new

because you do not need to install a metatrader desktop
or you can use mt4 desktop when you are not in front of your own computer
it is just a additions from metaquotes i think , and it is quite light web trader platform

Yes, WebTrader is more convenient I think, especially if you use mac and have some “problems” with downloads

I like the WebTrader too. Using it when I’m at the office. I am using it for over a month with my broker now.

But you can’t trade with EA’s right? Just curious. I assumed it, so I didn’t look into it.

Of course you can trade EAs with MT4 Webtrader, nor using custom indi’s in your chart, because it has limited functions,
but still, with this MT4 Webtrader, we do not need to download every Mt4 from every broker

Yup I’m need platform to trade on the go. Can you suggest me any good platform for that?

You can use the WebTrader of hotforex, it’s rebuilt recently and it’s same with desktop MT4. But I advise you to use desktop platform for advanced trades.

There are quite a lot of brokers offering WebTrader now. For example, check XM, FXopen, plus 500…

Is there a difference between the official MT4 webtrader and a 3rd party solution? I feel like you’re much better off using a broker that offers the official one? Help?

Hmm… And how are you going to trade Forex without a broker?

You can Try FreshForex All the functionality needed for independent trading from the standard MetaTrader 4 is available in the web platform. Moveover, there is one unquestionable advantage: you can trade using MetaTrader 4 on any operating system, including that of Mac and Linux. I hope this one helps. Thank you

Mt4 webtrader is one of great improvement from metaquotes
tried with Tickmill MT4 webtrader and i saw this webtrader has some basic functions of MT4 , like original indicaators, same timeframe, etc minus ability to attach EAs or custom indicators.

well., there is a lot of trading software. the offcial webtrader that some broker use, like SIRIX, CTrader, etc.
it is good to trade with official platform. and why waste our time to trade with unknown and 3rd party solutions?because they can steal our information

sorry, i’ll re-word what i’m saying. i mean that some brokers offer the official MT4 webtrader platform, while others offer one made by a 3rd party provider.

for example i know Vantage FX use the official MT4 webtrader. obviously this is the way to go?

Actually, as far as I know every broker uses the official WebTrader, they just add minor changes to the interface i.e. their logo and add their own servers.

i didn’t think this was the case but I don’t have any links to back it up. If you’ve got the time, do some digging?

Seems all brokers have their WebTerminal, I think this could be an upgrade of MT4 web version and all brokers are using MT4 have to replace the old version

As far as I know, Hotforex recently update their system to MT4 platform. :slight_smile:

Do you trade with Hotforex?