ATTENTION. company FX Capital Bank SCAMMERS

Traded through the company FX Capital Bank. when I wanted to return to profit. All employees of the company disappeared. my account zeroed, erased all registration data. I went to the police. forums found more than ten people, they also lost money to the company FX CapitalBank. all wrote to the police. if you call from the company FX CapitalBank please contact the police.

Sad to hear such stories( What was the police reaction, what actions you request was followed by?

no reaction, he turned filled the statement said that the company FX Capital Bank not regulated by the FSA. they do not work more than a year and then closed. if there is a lot of applications, it may be the result. London police useless police. so all forex brokers are registered there. one name London, complete chaos there.

ITS TRUE
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS
FX Capital Bank SCAMMERS!!!

Aufmerksamkeit. Unternehmen FXCapitakBank Betrüger!!!
attention. escrocs FX CapitalBank de la Société!!!
I worked through the company FXCapitalBank. When I wanted to withdraw money. All employees of the company have disappeared, my account reset. All registration information removed. I go to the police. If you call from the company FXCapitalBank, contact the police immediately. be careful.
я работала через компанию FXCapitalBank . Когда я захотелы вывести деньги, все сотрудники компании исчезли, мой счет обнулили. все регистрационные данные удалили. Обратилась в полицию. как оказалось обманутых трейдеров уже много. Если вам позвонили с компании FXCapitalBank обращайтесь сразу в полицию.

the company FXcapitalBank is prohibited in many countries. the company continues to work. be careful. For more information about the company can be found on facebook.

Thats why traders carry out due diligence on brokers before depositing funds.
Never choose your broker based just on fees/spreads/bonuses, always check they are registered in the Country you live in

WARNING. company FX Capital Bank scammers

I searched a bit and found that the Belgium regulator issued a warning about them (25/09/2015).

Groupe Markets Ltd, Capital Markets Ltd, Fx Capital Bank (FXCB), FXCB Capital Markets Limited en FXCB Limited - website

Above warnings are legit.

Groupe Markets Ltd, Capital Markets Ltd, Fx Capital Bank (FXCB), FXCB Capital Markets Limited en FXCB Limited.
This company is prohibited in many countries. recognize fraudulent forex broker company. Russia’s criminal case against the company FX Capital Bank

FX Capital Bank is a binary broker, isn’t it? Anyway thank fro your warnings, it’s worth knowing scamm brokers to avoid them.