Vantage FX vs FX Choice

i’m pretty sure i’m going with Vantage FX, but i wanted to ask this question here before i made the plunge.

i want an ECN broker who i can trust my money is safe with.

Are Vantage FX any good?? I haven’t really heard of them before.

heard good things. i’ll let you know how good their ECN accounts are after a few weeks.

I trade with Vantage FX on their RAW ECN account. I have just started recently with small account to test them and so far they tick all boxes!!

thanks mastergame. im in the same boat.

what pairs are you trading?

I only trade FX majors, oil and gold…what do you trade??..I am looking into start trading full time in next few months…check my trading set up

I don’t believe you!!! No one has a desk as clean as yours!!! :wink: Where is the dust, the empty beer bottles, the tissues the fine selection of scrap monitors that needly represent all monitors since the beginning of time! Even your mouse shines!

Even your cables look organized!

:17:

That’s the Vantage FX News Terminal!

How good is it!

Hahaha…I am clean freak besides I couldn’t focus on trading if I see any mess around…whats your trading workstation look like??

Its amazing tool…not only it gives you constant news update but all news releases are instant…I don’t have to hit refresh button on Forex Factory and wait for 5 minutes to see the news release result…do you use News terminal as well??

I’ve been using it for around 6 months now. Can’t do without it!

I still can’t believe that Vantage FX gives you this News Terminal completely for free. I have seen couple of news terminals, which are on the same level like this one and they all cost around $100 per month…

Hey mastergame.

I used the news terminal to trade the Capex data release this week. CHA CHING!

I love the fact that News release are instant…no more clicking refresh button on ForexFactory to know the news result five minutes later…

Vinnytrades…do you trade full time??

Getting there :wink:

let me know when you make your first $1mil:18:

Would love to get an update. Still happy? Also interested in any experiences trading with fxchoice.

Would you recommend RAW ECN or STANDARD STP? And why?